PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So why did Denver get thumped so bad in 2013?

He's going by the word of Lonie Paxton who played with both Brady and Manning. His word is much more credible than yours.

He also has the most one and dones in NFL History for a quarterback.

Don't be dense.

I coach with a guy who is pretty close to the organisation too...who would say otherwise.

You don't get on with absolutely everyone. Do you think every single man on a 53-man roster is going to like your personality or your style?

Of course not. Don't be stupid.

Sorry but a poor leader doesn't maintain his starting spot the way he has and had the level of success he has had. You just can't operate a fully functioning offence or team if none of the guys have faith in your ability to lead. Have you been part of many teams???

There are many other players who would ridicule Paxton's comments.

What kind of a great leader blames his teammates for a loss, and has to ask his teammates to "act out" a predetermined celebration for him when he breaks a record? I mean really.

You're just demanding everyone accept him as some great leader with worthless platitudes and no substance. He doesn't do anything to inspire anyone but sit by himself sulking, seemingly completely detached from the rest of his team.

I'm not demanding anything. People contributing to this discussion are simply homeristic. If you can't respect Manning and the success he has had, or his ability to lead, then you're delusional.

You can be pro-Brady > Manning whilst respecting the man too.

I coach with a guy who is pretty close to the organisation too...who would say otherwise.

My grandmother works close to the organization also and she would disagree with you.

Don't come at me with ********, thank you.

You don't get on with absolutely everyone. Do you think every single man on a 53-man roster is going to like your personality or your style?

There's a difference between a few people not liking you and having no friends on the team.

Sorry but a poor leader doesn't maintain his starting spot the way he has and had the level of success he has had. You just can't operate a fully functioning offence or team if none of the guys have faith in your ability to lead. Have you been part of many teams???

Just because he is extremely skillful that doesn't mean he's a good field general.

He has only one 4th quarter comeback win in the postseason for a reason.
He has the most one and dones in NFL history for a reason.
He has the most postseason losses by a quarterback in NFL history fora reason.

Peyton Manning is an extremely skilled player, but a ****ty field general. His mental make up is much too weak, he caves in whenever the chips are down.

Find me these players that played with both Tom and Peyton, and their quotes please.

Until then stop talking out of your ass, thank you.

My grandmother works close to the organization also and she would disagree with you.

Don't come at me with ********, thank you.

There's a difference between a few people not liking you and having no friends on the team.

Just because he is extremely skillful that doesn't mean he's a good field general.

He has only one 4th quarter comeback win in the postseason for a reason.
He has the most one and dones in NFL history for a reason.
He has the most postseason losses by a quarterback in NFL history fora reason.

Peyton Manning is an extremely skilled player, but a ****ty field general. His mental make up is much too weak, he caves in whenever the chips are down.

Find me these players that played with both Tom and Peyton, and their quotes please.

Until then stop talking out of your ass, thank you.

We can agree to disagree...and I will happily tell you in private who I talk to...and what he thinks of your opinion :) As you're calling me out on it.

the broncos got pummeled in the SB last year because the Pats lost to Miami.......if the Pats get the right call (PI in the end zone) and win the game, the AFCC is played in Foxboro, and then the Pats would have played in the SB and probably lost, but not as bad as the Broncos did

And yet, somehow, Jay Cutler is still a starting QB in the NFL.

I think the seahawks offense might've scored 1 extra td against denver -- it was a blowout because they added on a pick 6, a kr td, and manning couldn't score on them.
I don't think last year's seattle d was so much better --- in 2012 brady lit them up for about 400 yds on 36 completions, but our secondary was kind of terrible back then, so it turned out a bit differently.

You can be pro-Brady > Manning whilst respecting the man too.

Sorry Buford (didn't know there's a hillbilly region in the UK) but where I live and come from (New England) we do NOT respect any "man" who pins a woman to the floor with his genitals pressed on her face. Funny little quirk we colonists have.

the broncos got pummeled in the SB last year because the Pats lost to Miami.......if the Pats get the right call (PI in the end zone) and win the game, the AFCC is played in Foxboro, and then the Pats would have played in the SB and probably lost, but not as bad as the Broncos did

That 'what if' game really ate away at me last year because I felt the same. If only they won that game or this game, but hte reality is that they were JUST AS CLOSE to losing other games as they were to winning another. Think of the Saints, Browns, and Broncos games for example.

Seattle's defense was much better last year and much healthier. The Broncos were not prepared to play such a physical team, simple as that, they got out muscled.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back