PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So who's your (current) Pats binky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
In the sense of "the person you'll defend"?

I haven't decided between Mills, and one of the day two rookies myself...

That said, here is a complete list of guys that I may like more than some other people do:

Tom Brady
Richard Seymour
Rodney Har.....

Just kidding :p

Blue Gay
Hobbs
Mills
Morris
Wilson
Jackson

and last but certainly not least,

Wes "My Man" Welker

Last edited:
39024.jpg

Maroney is the guy who I'm dreaming of putting this offense over the top. Not sure if he qualifies but he's my answer anyway :)

Big Sey!!

I'd defend him if he never played another down..

Please explain what a "binky" is? :confused:

Call me a homer, but I'm not sure there is a Patriot I won't defend.

Call me a homer, but I'm not sure there is a Patriot I won't defend.

Kelley Washington. I never understood that signing and I have never expected him to make the team.

Our future at SS, none other than James Sanders.

Oh, and Fast Willie Andrews.

Last edited:
Please explain what a "binky" is? :confused:
I've always used it as a children's corruption of adult babytalk for "blanky" (blanket, just in case there's any confusion). I always think of it in terms of Linus and his security blanket. I think I've also heard some parents refer to a pacifier as a binky, but they were obviously uncultured critters just down from the hills.

My "binkies" wear Pats uniforms, they're all special; and while I may root a little extra for a Bam or another player who keeps scrapping against long odds for a chance to play, I never want to see any of them waived or cut, believing BB will find a way to bring even the roughest around.

Gaffney.

I'm surprised im not seeing more Caldwell binkys. I'm also surprised that manipulated facts aren't attached to these "binkys"

My "binkies" wear Pats uniforms, they're all special; and while I may root a little extra for a Bam or another player who keeps scrapping against long odds for a chance to play, I never want to see any of them waived or cut, believing BB will find a way to bring even the roughest around.

What he said!

I've always used it as a children's corruption of adult babytalk for "blanky" (blanket, just in case there's any confusion). I always think of it in terms of Linus and his security blanket. I think I've also heard some parents refer to a pacifier as a binky, but they were obviously uncultured critters just down from the hills.

aaah ... so a binkie for a PATs fan is a player that makes you feel good.
A player that gives you a reason to be hopeful because of his potential.
It that close? ;)

aaah ... so a binkie for a PATs fan is a player that makes you feel good.
A player that gives you a reason to be hopeful because of his potential.
It that close? ;)
Works for me, but CTPF77 is responsible for bringing out our infantile tendencies; seriously, who knows what goes on inside his mind? :help:

Can we make a man law against using the word "binky?" Please?

I'm with Keegs on the Gaffney bandwagon.

Eugene Wilson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey