PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So...Who is going to be the punter????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Why did the Pats keep Josh Miller just to cut him now?

It doesn't really make much sense... does it?

Do the Pats have any punters now that have talent?

Last edited:
The name you need to know is Danny Baugher (BOGG-er), in case you've missed the past 3 weeks. ;)

Danny Baugher. Welcome to the 2007 pre-season, Terry. You should watch the games, check it out. Football is a game played on 100 yard-long fields, with an end zone on either end. Tom Brady's gonna be our quarterback. (Yep - again.)

P.S. How's that rock you're living under?

"The Unaware ; Are Unaware ; That They're Unaware . . . "

Thats sums you up pretty well right now.

Hmm. Bogg-er? I haven't seen a broadcast yet so I was assuming it was Bow-er. Freaky!

Hmm. Bogg-er? I haven't seen a broadcast yet so I was assuming it was Bow-er. Freaky!

Yep, I'm not watching football... because I'm harvesting commodity crops all around the midwest.

I'd like to drop in and catch a few games, but this is how I pay the bills throughout the summer/fall months.

Is the guy good?

Yep, I'm not watching football... because I'm harvesting commodity crops all around the midwest.

I'd like to drop in and catch a few games, but this is how I pay the bills throughout the summer/fall months.

Is the guy good?

I read that he kicked a 70 yarder against the Titans and had another downed inside the 20. Sounds promising so far.

Yeah, I like "Bow-er" a lot better too.

Is the guy good?
His college numbers were OK until his senior year when he was leading the nation in punting with an average of about 47 per punt until he tore his ACL. That was a couple of years ago, he's all fixed up now. Looks good so far.

I read that he kicked a 70 yarder against the Titans and had another downed inside the 20. Sounds promising so far.
The one downed at the 11 was so-so, it bounced at the 16 and took a good bounce - punted from around midfield. It wasn't bad but it took a fortuitous bounce.

Yeah, I like "Bow-er" a lot better too.

Haven't you learned not to listen to Criqui yet? :nono:

From the latest PFW:

"Do you have a nickname?

[Kicker Stephen] Gostkowski says it's Baugher Power...he pronounces my name wrong but it rhymes. (It's pronounced BOGG-er)."

If we want to be precise, in New Englander it is pronounced "BAWG-UH."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back