PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So who is bankrolling Walsh? Someone is...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzFritz

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Um...the same ppl/corporation bankrolling Specter?

Can you believe the balls on these Cable Industry people?

By the way, most of the Cable industry people are originally self made mavericks who got a jump on a new industry. some of them go to jail (Adelphia), so of them f#$% up sports team (Dolan), and i guess some of them know how to play real dirty.

Re: So who is bankrolling Walsh? Someone is....

I'm not particularly concered with anything that is going on with Spygate, let alone the conspiracy theories.

What does concern me is seeing that flamengo Walsh's face in the bright pink polo shirt looking like a smug prick deserving of some personal Quarterback sack education from Adalius and Mike, possibly with a sprinkling of Mayo.

By the way, most of the Cable industry people are originally self made mavericks who got a jump on a new industry. some of them go to jail (Adelphia), so of them f#$% up sports team (Dolan), and i guess some of them know how to play real dirty.

Yeah but this still doesn't explain this witch hunt by Sphincter and the media against the PATRIOTS..........why didn't sphincter (who is in the bag for Comcast) and the ESPN media (who HATE the NFL Network) simply go after them (NFL network)?

To his credit, Michael Felger asked Mike Fish of ESPN whether Specter bankrolled Levy and why no one has investigated the connection between Specter and Comcast. Fish ran away from the question pretty quickly only saying that Levy and Specter have obviously kept in close contact over the last few months, but Specter was not funding Levy.

Its the fat rat in NY.

There is a quid pro quo somewhere. Walsh is not your typical pro bono client.

Yeah, the Dolan family can F up a sports team. Now my Knicks are going to offer D'Antoni $30M to not coach defense for 5 years.

I know it's a football forum, I am just venting. Hire Mark Jackson or Avery Johnson already, you twits.

I thought it came out that as part of the agreement between Walsh and the NFL that the Patriots were picking up his legal costs?

I covered this awhile ago in this thread:

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...read.php?t=79707&highlight=levy+walsh+comcast

To recap - Michael Levy - who was working for Comcast's lawfirm(s) & political donors Swidler/Bingham McCutchen as recently as 2005 (according to his political donations on OpenSecrets.org) is now representing a client who is embroiled in a matter closely linked to a pissing match between the NFL, Comcast and the FCC.

What financial, political or business interest Levy and his new lawfirm have in helping his former lawfirm(s) is unknown - but if anyone's looking for a link between Levy and Comcast, its right there to be found with just a relatively little amount of internet digging.

To his credit, Michael Felger asked Mike Fish of ESPN whether Specter bankrolled Levy and why no one has investigated the connection between Specter and Comcast. Fish ran away from the question pretty quickly only saying that Levy and Specter have obviously kept in close contact over the last few months, but Specter was not funding Levy.
No...it's probably Comcast who is..with spector's help...If Felger did do that it is a point in his favor...for once..

Re: So who is bankrolling Walsh? Someone is....

I'm not particularly concered with anything that is going on with Spygate, let alone the conspiracy theories.

The consipiracy theory would be if Michael Levy, who worked for Comcast's lawfirm less than 3 years ago, was representing Walsh out of the goodness of his heart - rather than via a quid pro quo of some sort with Comcast, his old lawfirm, and his new lawfirm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back