Votes: 11 42.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brdmaverick

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Now that the Pats are out, who do you want to win the Super Bowl?

I'd actually prefer Denver than the other AFC teams. I voted for Seattle, since they've suffered for a while, but then I remembered that I have a ticket from Vegas for Carolina to win at pretty good odds....so definitely Carolina.

I want the Panthers to win it all. I like Delhomme a lot and I think Fox is an outstanding coach.

I think the Superbowl was played Saturday night (like the Pats/Titans game a few years back) and that Denver is going to win it all. Nobody will run on them and none of the remaining QBs will handle their ferocious blitz. Denver threw Brady's game off to some degree, but they'll *really* throw off the games of Hass & Big Ben. Only Delhomme has a slight shot against them.

Regards,
Chris

i pick seattle. alexander deserves this chance, since he will never get another one ever again - unless traded to the pats, or a team with a decent chance of getting to the superbowl.
seattle is a good team, dont get me wrong - but the nfc is starting to get tough with the giants - skins - cowboys - eagles all in one division... and then the panthers - tampa bay - falcons in another.

sausage fingers

Carolina. Can't stand the Squeeler or the Donkeys.

I don't dislike Seattle as a team but Shaun Alexander's selfishness (his need to be yardage/TD leader and sulking when he wasn't) annoys me enough to not "root" them on.

Last edited:
What is the love affair with the Stillers, just because they beat the mighty Dolts...I cant stomach that team, they deserved to beat the dolts, but as a Pats fan, you cat love that franchise, espically being from Pa. Im going Seattle, Hassleback, Tatupu, ex pats sons, they deserve to win.. A old AFC west sb denver /seattle

Carolina...I dont want Pittsburg because that will give them 5 rings 2 ahead of us and I dont want Denver because that will tie us with 3.I dont want Seahawks because Holmgren will have 2 Rings one behind Belichik..Make sense right

PatsRule said:
Carolina...I dont want Pittsburg because that will give them 5 rings 2 ahead of us and I dont want Denver because that will tie us with 3.I dont want Seahawks because Holmgren will have 2 Rings one behind Belichik..Make sense right

If Carolina wins, they would become the quickest franchise to win from inception (1995) since KC took nine years. The Baltimore Ravens were quicker but they came from Cleveland. Also, if Carolina, or Seattle wins, the number of franchises that have never won a SB would be reduced to 14 (out of 32 teams).

buf cin cle hou jax sdg ten ari atl car det min nor phi sea haven't won yet. Pretty amazing since we're up to SB 40. Some teams, like ours, keep hogging it!

I'm going for Carolina for 3 reasons:

1. I can't EVER root for another AFC team.
2. They were the only team of the three we beat in the SB to really put up a fight.
3. I want HE HATE ME to get a ring.

Anybody but Denver.

Pittsburgh is a rival, but they have been respectful of us for at least the past 3 seasons. I also respect the way they play.

Carolina is my home team, but I admit having mixed feelings about them stemming back to SB38 and some things that were said before the game.

Seattle has two sons of Patriots (Hasselback and Tatupu), but I feel no connection to them at all.

I hate Denver. I used to like them, Elway and company, before 1995 or so, but I hated Shannon Sharpe when he played for then, and his childish televised prank of pretending to dial the president and tell him to call the National Guard because the Broncos were "killing the Patriots". I hate that the won 2 Super Bowls by cheating on the salary cap but there is no asterisk in the record book. I hate Bill Romanowski for obvious reasons. I hate their fans who are some of the most arrogant and unlikeable in the league (the trolls who have been here since wild card weekend are typical of them), and who abused my friend who went to a game wearing Patriots gear.
Anybody but the damnable Broncos is fine with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down