PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So who do the Pats pick up after week 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely there's a Delta O'Neil out there somewhere?! :bricks:

I still have nightmares about that guy, one of the worse years any corner has ever had.

I still can't believe that Bill's going to stick with Chung, Barrett, Sergio & Diggy
as our Safeties. That's the worst group we've had there in the last 16 years.

I don't want either Crump or Warren. We have Danny Gronk for blocking now,
and we have enough old folks along the DL. That doesn't mean that I don't believe
that we could upgrade both Love & Pryor, just not with Warren.

I would also like another OT now. Going into Miami - then home for SD - with Solder as our RT,
and Zero other Tackles available, scares the dogpoop outta me. WTF if OxyKaczur doing these days?

And in order to make room for a FS, OT & maybe a slot CB, I would remove one of Love or Pryor,
one of Sergio or Diggy, and - sorry, Reck - Tarpinian.

Last edited:
I still can't believe that Bill's going to stick with Chung, Barrett, Sergio & Diggy
as our Safeties. That's the worst group we've had there in the last 16 years.

I don't want either Crump or Warren. We have Danny Gronk for blocking now,
and we have enough old folks along the DL. That doesn't mean that I don't believe
that we could upgrade both Love & Pryor, just not with Warren.

I would also like another OT now. Going into Miami - then home for SD - with Solder as our RT,
and Zero other Tackles available, scares the dogpoop outta me. WTF if OxyKaczur doing these days?

And in order to make room for a FS, OT & maybe a slot CB, I would remove one of Love or Pryor,

Anything else,Captain Doom......Change ownership?.......roof on Gilette?......get those new Nike Flux-Capacitor shoes.....jeezus...mary and joseph:bricks:

So are you saying that you are satisfied with whom we have at Safety?

Randy-Moss-300x198.jpg

C'mon, someone had to say it...

I agree ATM I am not satisfied with the safety position, but who knows maybe we are in for a big surprise.

Tiki Barber

Will Allen sucks.....might as well call Duane Starks back

So who do the Pats pick up after week 1?So who do the Pats pick up after week 1?

:confused2:

hooker4.gif

...And in order to make room for a FS, OT & maybe a slot CB, I would remove one of Love or Pryor,

Go ahead- drop Tarp... and face the wrath of Tarp's disciples... roaming patsfans...

I don't even know if the guy sucks or is the next coming of LT (the REAL LT). I was just throwing that out in my OP so that the Tarp freaks didn't come and melt my Donna Summers album collection. :rocker:

:confused2:

hooker4.gif

Girl: You want me to call you Rexy? Okay... Rexy... what can I do for you?
Driver: (mumbled voice from car while devouring several donuts)
Girl: Can you see my feet?! Uhhhhh... I guess so... but wipe your fat face off first. Even hookers have standards.

I am worried about our OT position. Let's hope neither Solder or Light gets hurt this week. Who will be the third tackle on Monday night if Volmer is still out with a bad back?

3rd OT is Mankins, his college position. Waters would move to LG and Conolly would be RG.

My vote is for Adam Seward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots