PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So...What's your gut feeling on the Super Bowl?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It still feels somewhat bleak.

This bad defense will be tested and have to play the game of their lives in order to win. The offense without a healthy gronk, may have to rely on chad johnson and slater more than normal, not mention the o-line needs to play the best they've ever played.

Too many ifs for me.

I still hope they somehow win.
Perception is everything isn't it. Funny how that bad defense allowed roughly 4 less points per game than the Giants and the juggernaut Giants offense scored nearly 8 points less per game than the Patriots.

Too few of you have faith in the Patriots.

Last edited:
Perception is everything isn't it. Funny how that bad defense allowed roughly 4 less points per game than the Giants and the juggernaut Giants offense scored nearly 8 points less per game than the Patriots.

Too few of you have faith in the Patriots.

I want to be wrong. That's why i can't wait to see what kind of gameplan the patriots have to win this game.

I want to be wrong. That's why i can't wait to see what kind of gameplan the patriots have to win this game.
I think it's just the hurt from the 2007 loss and having to face that spectre (pun intended) again.

Trust me, BB and TB remember as well and I believe will have the game plan in place. This team is mentally tough, prepared and able to change things up through the course of a game.

we still have enough leaders on this team to keep those with no SB experience in check. It's up to the players to execute.

oh yea, one last thing. Don't believe all the media hype. it doesn't seem to offer any balance. they rarely say how the Giants will win or what the patriots can do to win. it just seems to come down to conjecture and suposition with little substance on their part. Naturally each team has a chance to win.

Manning is going to have a field day...but so is Brady. The Patriots TEs will run wild as will the Giants receivers; it should be fun.

It will only be "fun" if we WIN!

Apparently only Giants' fans are allowed to be optimistic. After listening/reading/watching all the media reports, the Pats might as well just get back on the plane and go home. :rolleyes

I lived in New England for 20+ years and now that I've moved away, I really get to see how pessemistic we as fans are about our teams. It kinda s_cks. We're fans and as fans, we need to have faith in our team. I'm not saying to have blind faith, but use your eyes and minds. When was the last time the Pats were blown out in a game this season?...Never. How many times has the D given up 30+ pts?..once and it was in week 3 (over 4 months ago).

The Pats D will do enough to keep the Giants from running away with the game. That means this game will fall on the sholders of the Offense and why should we doubt Tom Brady... Tom "Freaking" Brady.

Have faith Pats' Fans, have faith.

I think the pats will capitalize on a couple turnovers and can win this game by 14 if Brady gets time and Gronk can be somewhat effective. I think Welker or Branch will have a big game.

My gut feeling has been changing a little every day. Today, after reading the all the exuberance in this morning's NY Daily News, I think the Giants are way overconfident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye