PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So whats the deal with...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Cold Bruschi

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Randy's endzone celebration? Does it mean anything when he drops the ball and throws his hands hands out like that? Sorry but its April and pretty much the slowest part of the football year aside from some draft tidbits. Is he like miming an action or something?

Re: So whats the deal with....

I believe its his response to people saying he wasn't fast enough anymore to "split" the D.

I believe its his response to people saying he wasn't fast enough anymore to "split" the D.

Exactly. It was especially amusing watching Welker do it in the Dallas game. :D

I can only remember him doing it once last season.

I can only remember him doing it once last season.
Do you think that is because your memory is failing, or because you only watched part of only one game? :D

seinfeld.jpg

So what's the deal with Randy's endzone celebration?

Randy's endzone celebration? Does it mean anything when he drops the ball and throws his hands hands out like that? Sorry but its April and pretty much the slowest part of the football year aside from some draft tidbits. Is he like miming an action or something?

It means Superman. In the Soldier Boy song/dance, when they say Superman they do Randy's TD celebration.

Haha Ive been thinking about this for a long time and I havent been able to figure it out. At one point I thought it ment "spread em" lol.:banned: but I think its from the crank that video and the soulja boy dance. Superman that....

Yea, if memory serves he said just that in an interview or press conference.

The Patriots' trade for Moss is, hands down, the biggest steal of the 2007 season. Like many of the holdover Patriots, who are finally confessing they've been seeking vengeance all season for the doubts that Spygate cast on their three Super Bowl wins, Moss recently said his touchdown celebration, where he sweeps both hands out, much like someone doing the breaststroke, is a take-that gesture too.

"At the beginning of the year, you guys talked about how I lost my step and how I really wasn't into the game of football," he said. "That (touchdown gesture) is basically me parting the defense."

http://www.capecodonline.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071229/SPORTS/712290316/-1/SPORTS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back