PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, what should we think of the Dolphins next year??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back on subject and ignoring the troll, the Dolphins could actually be the second best team in the division if they get Manning (assuming he can do anything) or Matt Flynn. Not that it is saying much. I think the Jets are going to be as bad or worse as last year since they are not going to actively improve their team this offseason. And the Bills are the Bills.

Down the stretch last year, the Dolphins were clearly the second best team in the division. If they didn't start the season with 7 straight losses, they might have contended for a Wild Card since the AFC sucked this year.

Last edited:
TThe only trolls in this thread based off the definition of trolling is you and AndyJohson. Inciting flames and calling another person a troll is trolling. Time for you two to take a look in the mirror.

Definition of Fan
A person who has a strong interest in or admiration for a particular sport, art or entertainment form, or famous person.

Based on this definition you are no Fan of this team. Perhaps a Greener shade of uniform is more to your liking.:rolleyes:

Back on subject and ignoring the troll, the Dolphins could actually be the second best team in the division if they get Manning (assuming he can do anything) or Matt Flynn. Not that it is saying much. I think the Jets are going to be as bad or worse as last year since they are not going to actively improve their team this offseason. And the Bills are the Bills.

Down the stretch last year, the Dolphins were clearly the second best team in the division. If they didn't start the season with 7 straight losses, they might have contended for a Wild Card.

Good idea Rob, lets ignore AndyJohnson and get back on subject.

The Dolphins offense just lacks firepower. JAGs in the running game, not much at TE besides Fasano and Clay, who looked alright as a rookie. He's sort of a FB hybrid. Like I said before, Bess is easily the best slot WR in the game behind Cruz. But that doesn't mean much with Chad Henne and Matt Moore. I think the Dolphins season falls on one thing: QB.

Definition of Fan
A person who has a strong interest in or admiration for a particular sport, art or entertainment form, or famous person.

Based on this definition you are no Fan of this team. Perhaps a Greener shade of uniform is more to your liking.:rolleyes:

Yes, I am going to take you seriously considering you willingly admit ti be a koolaid drinker under your nametag. Despite the common belief around here, its possible to be both objective and a Pats fan.

Yes, I am going to take you seriously considering you willingly admit ti be a koolaid drinker under your nametag. Despite the common belief around here, its possible to be both objective and a Pats fan.

Get out of my thread you mental whackjob!!

Oh right, I'm a "troll" because I'm not blowing sunshine out of my ass like you? Your football knowledge isn't really knowledge, no one outside this forum would take you seriously. Sorry AndyJohnson.

:ban?:........

You think you own a thread on a public message board? Whose the mental whackjob?

Oh, wait, I'm sorry GET OUT OF THIS FORUM IN GENERAL. :enranged:

Oh, wait, I'm sorry GET OUT OF THIS FORUM IN GENERAL. :enranged:

I'd like it if you left forever too. But I'm not going to get pissed about it like you apparently. Maybe its time to get a breath of fresh air if a message board is affecting your emotions.

Last edited:
I'd like it if you left forever too. But I'm not going to get pissed about it like you apparently. Maybe its time to get a breath of fresh air if a message board is affecting your emotions.

I'll stop getting pissed if you stop hating on respected forum members.

It's tough to answer this question without free agency being accounted for. A healthy Manning and Wayne added to the offense makes the team a lot different than having Flynn under center.

If the team can find a way to get Manning in, especially if he brings Wayne/Garcon with him, it has a chance to compete with the Patriots for the division title and a chance to become a Super Bowl contender.

Why hasn't this ... whatever he/it is, been banned yet? I have yet to see MSU make a single worthy post on this board.

He was already banned once unless it is just a coincidence that one Michigan State homer(sbpatfan) who liked to troll was banned and then a few weeks later MSU shows up with the same posting style.

sbpatfan said:
Calling someone a troll is trolling. A vicious cycle.

Calling someone a troll is trolling. Go look in the mirror, that's where you'll find your troll.

And lol @ grammar, you mad bro?

MSU said:
And you're trolling by calling another person a troll. The irony.

sbpatfan said:
Murray is my favorite back by far.

YouTube - DeMarco Murray Highlights - Ultimate Highlight

MSU said:
Side Note: Still pissed they took Vereen over Murray.

MSU said:
Hindsight? I wanted Murray months before the draft even started. And Murray has excellent pass catching skills, so that excuse doesn't work either.

I'll stop getting pissed if you stop hating on respected forum members.

LOL bro, the only one getting hated on is me. I have yet to personally attack another forum member. I can't post without your "respected" forum members jumping the gun go flame me however. Maybe you need to have a word with your buddies about what respect actually is. Food for thought.

He was already banned once unless it is just a coincidence that one Michigan State homer(sbpatfan) who liked to troll was banned and then a few weeks later MSU shows up with the same posting style.

Very creepy of you. But no.

Who gives a crap about the Dolphins. The only thing good about that team is their cheerleaders.:cool:

God, I'm gonna miss that guy.

Dr-Peter-Venkman-Bill-Murray-In-Ghostbusters.gif

The same thing we think of the Pottstown Firebirds.

The Dolphins are going to win the division.

Good idea Rob, lets ignore AndyJohnson and get back on subject.

The Dolphins offense just lacks firepower. JAGs in the running game, not much at TE besides Fasano and Clay, who looked alright as a rookie. He's sort of a FB hybrid. Like I said before, Bess is easily the best slot WR in the game behind Cruz. But that doesn't mean much with Chad Henne and Matt Moore. I think the Dolphins season falls on one thing: QB.

An entire post about the Dolphins' weapons in the passing game that neglects to even mention Brandon Marshall. And that's only his third most ******ed post on this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes