PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So what should we expect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Well lets see

No CBA extention, and dont expect any now...

Adam ,Willie and Givens Gone

No Seymoer extention, as he is set to be the Reggie White of 2007...

Anything else...

Do you need a tissue or something? Jesus, chill out.

Just trying to be a realist that is all...

Sean Pa Patriot said:
Well lets see

No CBA extention, and dont expect any now...

Adam ,Willie and Givens Gone

No Seymoer extention, as he is set to be the Reggie White of 2007...

Anything else...

What made you think we would have kept AV, Givens had their been a new CBA? What makes you certain AV is gone? What make you so sure Willie is gone - I think he stays. Only Givens is gone IMHO -CBA or not.
Seymout will be kept next year by the Patriots - we can outbid anybody that Kraft wants to - we are a high revenue team, remember?

With a new cba, we had a better chance at giving a little more to adam and a little more flexability to red willie's deal.. Givens is gone no matter what... By Mr Kraft is not Rockafeller... Snyder would pay Seymoer a boat load of money, so would Arthur Blank in his hometown of Georiga

Sean Pa Patriot said:
With a new cba, we had a better chance at giving a little more to adam and a little more flexability to red willie's deal.. Givens is gone no matter what... By Mr Kraft is not Rockafeller... Snyder would pay Seymoer a boat load of money, so would Arthur Blank in his hometown of Georiga

We will do OK - i am not saying you are worng by any means, just saying who knows.......my head hurts with all of this though.

NFL needs a rude awakening though of what it means to take advantage of their fanbase, there are some real scumbags here.

fgssand said:
.... - we can outbid anybody that Kraft wants to - we are a high revenue team, remember?

Oh yeah!
What a nifty position to be in.

BionicPatriot said:
Do you need a tissue or something? Jesus, chill out.
Yeah, Sean needs a girfriend or something.

We're $4M under right now according to Miguel. If Poole is cut, make that $5.5M. If we trim just $3M from Willie that's $8.5M. With $8.5M we can reasonably replace Neal and Givens with some left over. We would still need to sign up to the 53 players and draft choices but there's other tweaks that Miguel has talked about that can be done to create that kind of space.

We'll be fine.

Sean Pa Patriot said:

Mind telling us what state that's in?

I expect for the sun to come up tomorrow.

Sean Pa Patriot said:

With a new cba 31 other teams have a better chance at giving a little more to adam and a little more flexibility to red willie's deal - hell we've already got willie on the books for twice what anyone else will pay him...Givens IS gone no matter what...Mr. Kraft is not Rockafeller but his franchise is the third highest in value and revenue in the league...Snyder might pay Seymour a boatload of money, and so might Arthur Blank if he had it, but they can't pay him anything if he's wearing a franchise tag in 2007, and since he'll be locked out in 2008 without a new cba it's more likely he'll have to show up for work in '07 at $8M or so so his family can eat while the players are on strike. ;)

Please step back from the ledge. Your next shipment of Kool-Aid should arrive from Fed Ex any minute now. :)

Seriously, getting depressed over things that are only possibilities isn't worth it.

I expect an extension of talks..no CBA...Too soon for these knuckleheads...I think another week of hashing it over may be better...and up the ante a bit.... Givens gone..not one bit of a surprise there..good luck to him..
McGinest stays with a restructure and or re-signing
Adam???? My heart says he stays but my head thinks he'll go for the bucks...Get that kool aid in quick though it is needed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back