Asking for your support

What's Your Opinion Of Clemens

• What an ego driven jerk.

Votes: 16 94.1%
  • He's Getting Bad Legal Advice.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • He's Clueless and needs to stop.

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • I feel bad for him ... it's pile on Roger time.

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other ... please state what your other is.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Gee ... no thread about Roger ... so I'll start one.
Is proving you're right more important than your reputation, your family, your marriage? Hard to say ... I'm not him but I think the HOF and all that other stuff pales in comparison to taking care of your family.

I think if Clemens has learned anything this past month it's that he needs to stop looking at "I" and never look back seeking it again. Perhaps it's just me ... I always thought getting married and having a family meant putting "I" in the closet. It's so ludacris in a way I do feel bad for him though I'm really not sure why I feel that way because he is a pompus jerk IMO.

Last edited:
I think Andy Pettite showed that it does not have to be a witch hunt if you are honest and just tell it like it is! Roger has brought pretty much all of this upon himself weather it's his lawyers fault i dont know, but they have handled pretty much every situation completely wrong so far.

Last edited:
I chose "pile on roger time". I can't stand him, but good grief talk about being railroaded.

Nah, the guy is a scumbag. He cheated on his wife twice and there is evidence that he was roided up throughout his career. Now the issue where he threw the bat at Piazza makes sense.

Nah, the guy is a scumbag. He cheated on his wife twice and there is evidence that he was roided up throughout his career. Now the issue where he threw the bat at Piazza makes sense.

Going after sloppy 2nds on John Daley's wife ... Debbie Clemens should throw him out of the house for that. Daley's wife isn't that bad looking ... but if Clemens kissed he then that's the mouth that gave oral to John ... ewe!!!

He just needs to admit all of like Pettite did

Twice? That's kind of like saying, Kobe Bryant got caught cheating because of beginners luck.
Our society will forgive you, if your honest. Look at the list of guys on the outside looking in, McGuire, Bonds, Palmeiro, Clemons, Rose, etc, etc. Admit it and get on with your life.

Twice? That's kind of like saying, Kobe Bryant got caught cheating because of beginners luck.
Our society will forgive you, if your honest. Look at the list of guys on the outside looking in, McGuire, Bonds, Palmeiro, Clemons, Rose, etc, etc. Admit it and get on with your life.

You remind me of the Magic Johnson story of a time when he got cheating. Apparently he got caught in a hot tub with multiple :eek: women. No way he could say he cheated once or twice on that one. :p

As a family man .. what really bothers me about this is the cheating thing and it's effect on the boys. I'm guessing his wife already knew about this because she looked the same going to court after this came out. So that means they both knew this would be made public and I guess the harm done to their 4 boys was worth it in their estimation ... just guessing here but what were they thinking???
Did he tell his boys he was a man-whore???

Last edited:
Really has lowered himself in my eyes, starting to look more and more like an ego driven jerk.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back