PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So we can discuss free agents but not draft picks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBigglesWorth

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
No one goes to the draft room.(Well about 6 people)

So where the main conversation is in the main forum we have to endure 1000 spygate threads. but basically it's the off season and the main room for dicussion eliminates draft talk.

why not create a free agent forum?

why not create a spygate forum?

That forum tends to get busier closer to the end of this month, or around the beginning of March. The purpose of that forum is to be able to archive discussions relating to the draft when it's over, as people do like going back and reading what they said about a certain player before he was picked and comparing it with how he turned out. We've done this for the last five years and it's worked out well. Ask a "draftnik" and you'll get why :)

Regarding creating a "Spygate" forum, not a chance. I've gotten a lot of requests for this, but frankly the whole thing irritates me to a point I won't even discuss, and I refuse to acknowledge it any more than we need to. I know seeing some of the threads is frustrating, but obviously skip over the ones you don't want to read, and believe me there have been plenty I've ignored as well :cool:

Ian

thanks. just frustrating as half the threads are "......gate" and irritates me also. it's like we've become the red sox wallowing in our own misery. free agency talks and draft is much more positive talk.

thanks for the explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back