PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So Tiresome: NFL Access Pundits Still Pick Miami

Status
Not open for further replies.
marshal faulk is a moron. mariachi is a complete moron. at least now i know their opinions are worthless.

ste marriuci is an idiot...everything he says on that show is idiotic and leaves me wondering...what the hell are you talking about?

and every time he is asked a question on that show by Eisen, he never fully answers the question.

Last edited:
Look, I love the Pats as much as anyone, but picking the Dolphins does not make someone a moron. The Phins played very well last year, plus they finally added and NFL QB to the team. Ronnie Brown is going to be a monster, I would not be suprised if he rushed for 1200-1500 yards. Add to that a QB who has had some great seasons, and seems to be ready to play after a horrific knee injury, and they should be better than they were last year.

Also I believe their schedule is as favorable as ours (Read:top ten easiest schedule). But I agree with the comment about losing Surtain and Madison will hurt them more than people think. I also agree with the weak offensive line comment, not a very strong line. Overall, I still think the Pats win the division, but depending on key things, like injuries, slumps, etc, anything can happen, including the Phins winning the division. I certainly hope not, but picking them does not make the person a moron.

scott99 said:
Look, I love the Pats as much as anyone, but picking the Dolphins does not make someone a moron. The Phins played very well last year, plus they finally added and NFL QB to the team. Ronnie Brown is going to be a monster, I would not be suprised if he rushed for 1200-1500 yards. Add to that a QB who has had some great seasons, and seems to be ready to play after a horrific knee injury, and they should be better than they were last year.

Also I believe their schedule is as favorable as ours (Read:top ten easiest schedule). But I agree with the comment about losing Surtain and Madison will hurt them more than people think. I also agree with the weak offensive line comment, not a very strong line. Overall, I still think the Pats win the division, but depending on key things, like injuries, slumps, etc, anything can happen, including the Phins winning the division. I certainly hope not, but picking them does not make the person a moron.
Exactly. There's a difference between the Patriots being the team to beat and the Patriots being unbeatable. They're the former, not the latter.

scott99 said:

OK! MAybe they are not morons but they are biased.

What gets tiresome is Patriots fans pitching a fit every time some media guy doesn't pick them to win the division or SB, etc.

363839 said:
OK! MAybe they are not morons but they are biased.
We're having this discussion on a site called patsfans.com, I'd say we're also pretty biased.

Pujo said:
We're having this discussion on a site called patsfans.com, I'd say we're also pretty biased.

Yeah, but they're not as biased as we are..wait..
oh never mind.

arrellbee said:
It's probably almost not worth a thread, but it is so irksome ...

Marshall Faulk and Steve Marriuchi on NFL Access still don't get it. What are those primal urges to apply rosy glasses to Miami - and to want to regard the Patriots as [weakened]. Culpepper is the second coming and ALL of those free agent signings. Miami is going to win the division. You think there might be some jealousy and desire for the Patriots to fail ? Feathers. This gets so old.
Culpepper reminds me a lot of Steve Grogran. Athletic, tough as nails, but inconsistent. Grogs never gained the maturity to lead the Pats like a top-flight QB until his body was too beat up.

I wish someone would pick the Bills to win the Division.

scott99 said:

I have to respectfully disagree with you.

If you are paid to be an unbiased analyst in the sports media, you better make sure you have some VALID reasons for providing the analysis you do.

In your post, you've done that quite well.

In Marshall Faulk's case, there is a history of a very obvious bias against the Pats since the SB in 2001. If you let that bias cloud your analysis, then you are a moron.

Last edited:
Isn't Marshall Faulk Kevin Faulk's cousin? Maybe it's just bad blood between them.

If these idiots knew football, they'd be coaching and not working for an obscure cable station.

Jacky Roberts said:
If these idiots knew football, they'd be coaching and not working for an obscure cable station.
Right you are. Those that can, do, those that can't write misinformed columns instead.

Actually, I hope all the NFL coaches underestimate the New England Patriots, as well. Rather to fly under the radar than have the bulls-eye on my back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back