PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

so tired of this.

It doesn't bother me that much because I know what he wants and in a way I don't blame him because other stars end up with the same thing. The stars sign long term guaranteed contracts that they know they really will not fulfill ... the so called extra year. He's looking for that extra year ... where he either sucks or does not play.

When I look at all he's given the team on the field and in the public relations area ... I think he should be given that extra year until he's done. I would not say that for everyone ... but for him because you don't ever want to see him in another uniform I give it to him. he has the potential in the public relations area to make money for the club for years to come.

It doesn't bother me that much because I know what he wants and in a way I don't blame him because other stars end up with the same thing. The stars sign long term guaranteed contracts that they know they really will not fulfill ... the so called extra year. He's looking for that extra year ... where he either sucks or does not play.

When I look at all he's given the team on the field and in the public relations area ... I think he should be given that extra year until he's done. I would not say that for everyone ... but for him because you don't ever want to see him in another uniform I give it to him. he has the potential in the public relations area to make money for the club for years to come.

I think they should give him a extra year to. one more after this year sounds good. what I don't like is the *****ing to the media every year about his contract. can he just handle his business behind the scenes for once without all the posturing and whining?

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Back