PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So the trade wound up like this......

Status
Not open for further replies.

TruthSeeker

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
WR Cordarrelle Patterson for LB Jamie Collins, CB Logan Ryan, WR Josh Boyce and DE Michael Buchanon. Interesting. Obviously too early to tell, all 5 players could turn out crappy or good. I think Collins and Boyce have a chance to be very good, Ryan and Buchanon serviceable, Patterson has boom or bust possibilities, but I think he will succeed with Minnesota, perfect replacement for Percy Harvin. Good trade for both teams.

WR Cordarrelle Patterson for LB Jamie Collins, CB Logan Ryan, WR Josh Boyce and DE Michael Buchanon. Interesting. Obviously too early to tell, all 5 players could turn out crappy or good. I think Collins and Boyce have a chance to be very good, Ryan and Buchanon serviceable, Patterson has boom or bust possibilities, but I think he will succeed with Minnesota, perfect replacement for Percy Harvin. Good trade for both teams.

Nice post, as the previous threads delt with rants regarding BB's strategies. Like you say, time will tell how this pans out. From what I've read, Patterson does not get understand our offense. I feel better "playing the field" versus one player being great. Regardless of posts, this is one reason why we have not had a losing season in over a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back