PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, now what do we do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackglass3

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Seriously, what the hell are we going to do next weekend? Any suggestions will be accepted.

Win or lose, it's going to be a long offseason. As much as I try, NASCAR just can't fill that Sunday void. :(

make fun of giant trolls.

Seriously, what the hell are we going to do next weekend? Any suggestions will be accepted.

Win or lose, it's going to be a long offseason. As much as I try, NASCAR just can't fill that Sunday void. :(

I am going to be watching the reg season games on my DVR, starting with Jets game in wk 1. Hopefully the Brady and Moss can start gelling quickly. ;)

Do what Vince wilfork does ... take the wife shopping at Target and sit in the SUV.:D

relax.....

Don't get me wrong, I will enjoy the hell out of the Super Bowl. But it just makes me realize how wrapped up I get in football. Between watching all the games and having a few fantasy teams to manage this year, I am going to have a ton of time on my hands come February 4th.

Discuss restraining orders?

Unfortunatley, with no games to talk about until XLII, that will probably get more coverage than it has recently.

So true. And then after the SB it's even worse. It becomes "not football season".

Do what I do....take a cruise to celebrate! :) I'm even cruising from San Diego LOL ...I'll be wearing my Pats fan gear every where!

I'm going to start rewatching all the games this season, starting 0-0 all the way to 18-0 before the Superbowl... :rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes