PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So now apparently the Pats were being disrespectful by taking the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be more "disrespectful" to give them the ball first...? Like Parcells said about the running up the score debate, they complain either way. You're either a dbag for running it up or don't respect them enough to keep playing.

And if they'd kicked off it would have been disrespectful to a great like Peyton Manning. Whatever, they used it as motivation and on some level it worked for them.

Which makes it all the more infuriating that they spotted them 14 easy points. Thank you NFL.

As I mentioned in a different thread, playing us is Denver's SB. They've been ousted in spectacular fashion after every playoff win they've ever had against us, and now they're continuing to focus on us even with SB50 less than 2 weeks away.

If the Panthers don't choke, Denver will likely be in for a very long and painful beating on Feb 7.

Broncos S Darian Stewart: Patriots taking ball to start AFC title game was ‘disrespectful’

" It was nice to see [their sadness]. I’€™m just happy we got the win, to hell with them.”"
The broncos are so disrespecful of their opponents. If the pats had won you wouldn't see any of the bull sht that we've seen comiong from denver. a defensive player tried to fub his crotch on bradys face, v miller comes out and says the ball felt flat after and int, this. Both teams will hook up again soon and denver has gone all in on winning the super bowl, they have cap problems, and it sounds like manning is retiring. Mean while the patriots are in very good shape, BB will fix the o-line problem and it doesn't look like bradys play is falling off. I will enjoy watching denver get destroyed by carolina.

The broncos are so disrespecful of their opponents. If the pats had won you wouldn't see any of the bull sht that we've seen comiong from denver. a defensive player tried to fub his crotch on bradys face, v miller comes out and says the ball felt flat after and int, this. Both teams will hook up again soon and denver has gone all in on winning the super bowl, they have cap problems, and it sounds like manning is retiring. Mean while the patriots are in very good shape, BB will fix the o-line problem and it doesn't look like bradys play is falling off. I will enjoy watching denver get destroyed by carolina.

I agree with everything, except I would rather have them lose an absolute heart breaker in the Super Bowl.

jeez....these guys are really struggling with the notion of being there before

convenient for them to simply fold their tent at home last year rather than come to foxboro.......I have zero doubt that if we had the #1 seed, they would have mailed it in against the steelers

I agree with everything, except I would rather have them lose an absolute heart breaker in the Super Bowl.

I really can't stand either side, they're both bad losers and worse winners. I hope the game sucks, Panthers win, but Cam Newton throws a bunch of INT's and gets benched. That's the only possible outcome that would make this Superbowl somewhat palatable for me.

wow, way to be classy there Stewart

Lol stupid, If I were on the broncos defense tho I would look at it that way. As extra motivation. "These guys chose to receive when they defer 99 percent of the time? They really think they're gonna march down the field and score on us? Not in our house!!!" :cool:

Cam Newton is really cool and I especially want him to win because of how uncomfortable he makes so many people.
He's the most likeable ****y douche ever. I hope him and Kuechly come out mid play in the fourth and Gatorade bath Peyton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes