PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So Long BECK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beck got his only starts in the middle of a 1-15 season, with the starting and backup running backs injured, a terrible o-line, a defense that didn't try, and a complete terror of a head coach in Cameron. Did he do poorly? Yes. Was he put into a position to succeed? Absolutely not. Beck didn't get a fair shot in Miami. I still think that he could be a good QB somewhere, though. I think he's a better backup than Troy Smith.

He should be a better back-up than Troy Smith. The guy's on the ligher side of 30.

Aqua, you do realize that you're defending CAM CAMERON's decisions as a head coach... right?

He should be a better back-up than Troy Smith. The guy's on the ligher side of 30.

Aqua, you do realize that you're defending CAM CAMERON's decisions as a head coach... right?

Yep. And I do think Ted Ginn will have a nice career for the Dolphins while Satele will do just fine for the Raiders.

He was also the only coach in the NFL that has properly utilized Ronnie Brown to this point as well.

Beck got his only starts in the middle of a 1-15 season, with the starting and backup running backs injured, a terrible o-line, a defense that didn't try, and a complete terror of a head coach in Cameron. Did he do poorly? Yes. Was he put into a position to succeed? Absolutely not. Beck didn't get a fair shot in Miami. I still think that he could be a good QB somewhere, though. I think he's a better backup than Troy Smith.

Saying he agreed with this post, Wide Receiver a.k.a. Aqua4Evah 'forgets' that 2 years ago he praised Cameron here as HC. An empty mind is a terrible thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey