Welcome to PatsFans.com

So LeBron is pretty much a c**t...

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by mojocaster.com, Mar 7, 2009.

1. mojocaster.com

mojocaster.com Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

... there, I feel better. And yes, I added the ** part myself. Because in this judeo-christian world, if you thought it, you said it ;)

Anyway, I can't stand the guy is the short of it. I am at the same time in awe of his basket ball talent, and totally turned off by the guy.

1. The "browns" commercial. The guy can't go through a BB game without holding to some body part and writhe in pain on the ground, before getting up and laying down a ferocious dunk... and he wants to make us believe he's got the pain threshold necessary to play football? Please. I'd suggest golf as his next contact sport. I have never seen a bigger complainer than this guy. He should teach method acting.

2. The body... doesn't the NBA test for steroids? Because there's no way a kid that young can be, at the same time, that tall and that muscular. No way. I'd suggest a real, non-rigged pee test. If the commish has the balls to do it, that is.

3. The biting nails on the sidelines... it's damn disgusting. I am sure the guy has enough money to buy snacks. hell, he could get an endorsement and eat his own and promote his crap. Enough with the eating nails junk.

4. The constant "I may just go play in NYC in two years" crap... is really grating. He's under contract now, with another club, that's made him a superstar. Shut up and play. If they ask you, the classy answer is no comment, it's irrelevant. He can't control the fact that the media keeps asking - but he can control his constant fueling of it. It's disgusting. Maybe even more than the nail biting thing.

I usually don't get worked up about these things, but that kid's attitude basically negates my ability to enjoy watching him play, which is a shame because he is clearly one fine baller. What a waste.
  2. Patjew

Patjew PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +85 / 2 / -1

No Jersey Selected

He used the urinal in front of me while I was waiting in line to pee at SB 42.

Afterwards the urinal told me that I'm a far more impressive specimen.
  3. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,363 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

I pretty much disagreed with everything you said.
  4. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

I completely disagree too. Lebron is a freak specimen, and that is why he is the best player in the world today.

Sounds a little bit like you may be kinda/sorta envious of him and you are just projecting that envy in the form of false anger...

Not to worry my friend... We ALL wish we were him. It’s ok dude. :D
  5. Scouse Patriot

Scouse Patriot Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I fail to see the connection between James and a currant.
  6. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Urinals speak to you? :D
  7. Patjew

Patjew PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +85 / 2 / -1

No Jersey Selected

If I listen very, very carefully... no.
  8. mojocaster.com

mojocaster.com Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I am not envious of him at all. Not even close. I am very thankful for the life I have.

He's still a ****, though.
  9. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +366 / 4 / -2

I like Lebron. Of course, I liked Kobe too, when he first hit the scene, and now I think he's a total b!tch. To each his own I guess, and maybe some day, I'll dislike Lebron in the same way I've soured on Ko"me", ahem, I mean Kobe.