PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So is this the new EZ lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
11138149_840705575966738_3544946974135412193_n.jpg

Love the picture with the weather however! Not that lounge if that's it....will it be ready this season?
I'll be looking down on this damn thing from my mezzanine seats all season long. It disgusts me. I almost hope for a snowball barrage aimed at the morons who bought into it after the weather turns.

If it is too quiet then Kraft can pump some noise in

Do not get this at all, while it is a trend among a few stadiums, we will never have the "Gillette Leap" in that endzone..

Stupid idea.. for a few measly bucks to appease the high rollers.

Mark Cuban might have been on to something...

So if the BBC (Billionaire Boys' Club) ultimately gets its way games will be attended by about 1,ooo high rollers paying for premium suites with swimming pools. Sounds like a good long-term strategy. :rolleyes:

Years ago I predicted this eventuality. It's the tax code. The ridiculous entertainment/dining deduction for businesses is turning sporting venues into hospitality tents.

No one should be shocked. Stadiums used to be all seats in the open. Now large amounts of stadiums are glassed in rooms. Now there are first class lounges, business class and economy class - - and they are separated by different entrances, different food choices, different parking and access, different buildings within the building, etc.

He who has the gold makes the rules........

Years ago I predicted this eventuality. It's the tax code. The ridiculous entertainment/dining deduction for businesses is turning sporting venues into hospitality tents.
In other words, a passive entertainment experience. Just what you want in a football stadium. :rolleyes:

I have stopped defending Kraft on this but when I was defending him my main defense was this is something most of the newer stadiums have and that his was built just before this wave and apparently the same is true of Heinz field.

I like the way they are doing this at Heinz better because they at least have designated seating instead of a huge patio.

If that Patio isn't regularly filled with fans look for them to add rows of seating in the future.

You buy access to this area in addition to your season tickets. So, for a few thousand extra dollars you can wander down and enjoy the calm relaxing bar area or go out and view the football game.

I hate the whole concept.

You buy access to this area in addition to your season tickets. So, for a few thousand extra dollars you can wander down and enjoy the calm relaxing bar area or go out and view the football game.

I hate the whole concept.

Why? Football is hard to watch. Just because Muffy wanted to see the game doesn't mean Festerhole Knoknuts III should be forced to witness the brutality. A Champagne ****tail is the perfect antidote to all that ruffian nonsense.

The NFL has preferred fans.

In other words, a passive entertainment experience. Just what you want in a football stadium. :rolleyes:

Yea its despicable.

Trophy wives who wouldn't be able to point out a football in a lineup will be attending with their rich businessman, dressed to the nines like they're going to a presidential ball..

Opposing offenses will love it

[

A passive experience at taxpayer expense. That seared scallop in the Putnam Club is deductible.

Your and my hamburger in the concourse isn't.

He who has the gold makes the rules.

He just reduced the noise level on that side of the field and the home field advantage. Doing this proves what I've been saying for years. The guy is only motivated by money. He's a greedy little jerk.

The problem is that the NFL owners believe that if they are not expanding revenue, they are losing revenue. The whole concept is going to kill the sport.

The expansion into Europe and Canada, the addition of these "club" areas.....it is all about revenue expansion. Why can't they be happy with the amount they are making or were making? Because they are greedy...that is how they got to be owners...well, others just inherited their money....

Bunch of people drinking martinis and margaritas ... oh yeah bring the sound nob hill people.
Hey, that is offensive! Martinis ain't no joke, at least the straight vodka ones that I drink.

Other than that I agree with everyone saying they hate this thing.

I hope Muffy gets a Gronk spike right into her cucumber sandwich and Chardonnay.

Great...more draft picks will be lost over that...lol...

And to think my first season ticket bill in 93 was $460 for 2 seats in the 200s, 15 yard line, Pats/sun side, south end zone side.....wow....those tix are probably now, what, $200 each???
When I dumped em in 2012 after having moved to the 300s w basically the same view I think they were $109 a ticket but I could be wrong...f&ck kraft

need more places for the movers and shakers like me to get away from the plebeians

how can you expect us to talk business and socialize in a civilized manner with Joe Sixpack screaming over our shoulder

Hey, that is offensive! Martinis ain't no joke, at least the straight vodka ones that I drink.

Other than that I agree with everyone saying they hate this thing.

A real martini is made with Gin, but I'll let it slide because James Bond.

martini_3128141e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes