PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So is OCHO gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ocho don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

Chad should want to leave. The Pats dont know how to use him. But the money is sweet!

They've had 111 practices. If you can't grasp it in that time you never will. And when he's open he's often in the wrong place or at the wrong time. Brady can't trust him except on a set play like his lone once in a career super bowl reception. And even then he holds his breath.

At least he caught the ball thrown to him...hahaha some people didnt.

How did all that Ocho hate work out for you? He got paid 6 million, played in SB and got SB loser money. Things worked out great for Ocho...how about you? You mad bro?:singing:

Wes gets franchised. The outside WRs next year are Brandon Lloyd and a first round pick.

Brandon Lloyd isn't coming here

Word out is the Rams are going to try very hard to retain Lloyd .... Too much into he goes where Josh goes crap.

Ocho and Terrell Owens IMO are two of the most overrated WRs in NFL history.

At least Owens came through in a losing cause in SB 39 though.

Word out is the Rams are going to try very hard to retain Lloyd .... Too much into he goes where Josh goes crap.

Well in that case, get ready for the reincarnations of one or two of the following in 2012-13 season.

Via FA reincarnation
Gabriel
Stallworth
Gaffney
Caldwell
Kelly Washington
Sam Aiken
Joey Galloway
Ocho
JJ Stokes
David Terrell

Via Draft reincarnation
Chad Jackson
Taylor Price,
Bethel Johnson
PK Sam
Slater
Tate

Like the St Louis Rams will be Super Bowl contenders anytime soon.

Like the St Louis Rams will be Super Bowl contenders anytime soon.
They said the said the same things about SF

I believe Bradford is also hoping Lloyd returns

If I am the Pats I would hope Wright or Senu is on the list of WR draftees by April

Last edited:

If I am the Pats I would hope Wright or Senu is on the list of WR draftees by April

We will not be drafting a WR before Round 3, you can count on that. That WR in Rd 3 will waste yr, then get cut by year two.

care to wager your future on this board on that statement?

as for the rest of that nonsense, the voices in your head are not actual proof that "the Rams are going to try very hard to retain Lloyd"...that seems like the fear and paranoia of a Steeler fan that Lloyd DOES become a Patriot

The 49ers did not finish 2-14 the prior season

What Bradford wants and Bradford gets do not always equate.

No thanks! As evident against the Ravens and the Giants in the playoffs, the New England Patriots two rookie running backs contributed nothing offensively.

as for the rest of that nonsense, the voices in your head are not actual proof that "the Rams are going to try very hard to retain Lloyd"...that seems like the fear and paranoia of a Steeler fan that Lloyd DOES become a Patriot

Lloyd's agent is going to take one look at Pats WR corps, and ask for Top TOP $$. This is a business first

So, will BB fork over the money ? I doubt it........His track record via FA, draft, or even fitting WR's into our system has been abysmal, outsideof 1 year of Moss, and now 4 yrs of Welker

Last edited:
$6Million for 15 catches?? Thats $400K per catch! I think there are better ways to spend Krafties money.

What does Ocho actually offer at this point? He is what he is...a soft aging diva receiver who also doesn't seem to understand our system.

Whether it was true or not assmunch ....
the news came from a ST.Louis NBC article a few weeks ago that was posted online shortly after Josh arrived here.

Take it for what it's worth....or don't

Lloyd's agent is going to take one look at Pats WR corps, and ask for Top TOP $$. This is a business first

So, will BB fork over the money ? I doubt it........His track record via FA, draft, or even fitting WR's into our system has been abysmal, outsideof 1 year of Moss, and now 4 yrs of Welker
A much greater emphasis of the New England Patriots offense thru the running backs will be warranted next year if Bill Belichick does not sign a viable unrestricted free agent wide receiver.

What does Ocho actually offer at this point? He is what he is...a soft aging diva receiver who also doesn't seem to understand our system.

Welker....FA
Branch....finished
Ocho......finished
Slater.....umm yea
Underwood......cut

Suffice to say they need 4 WR's.

Falt out, Patriots organiztion neither knows how to draft, develop, or assimilate FA WR to our system, minus Welker and 1 yr of Moss

Track record since 2002 is putrid.

The 49ers did not finish 2-14 the prior season

What Bradford wants and Bradford gets do not always equate.

No thanks! As evident against the Ravens and the Giants in the playoffs, the New England Patriots two rookie running backs contributed nothing offensively.

As far as Running backs go,I don't understand the drafting of Vereen when he was healthy was rarely seen this season...maybe more time next year but they have a stacked backfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back