PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So is it time to panic yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VJCPatriot

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Our offense looks predictable and out of sync. Tom Brady is throwing up an unprecedented number of picks and inaccurate passes for his standards. And we just lost two games in a row, one of them to the Jets. The Pats haven't lost two games in a row for years. What is going down in Foxboro?

I thought Dillon and Maroney had what it took to carry this team but lately they are getting stuffed at the line. Perhaps somebody out there has figured them out?

Our wonderful gameplan against the Vikings is in the rearview window. Question is, could we make it work again? Tom Brady went all pass and the Pats won that game handily.

Your thoughts on how the Pats can turn their season around? It looks like an uphill battle from here on out and I'm looking at that bright red panic button just waiting to be pressed.

First of all, NO. Second all, half the wussy newbies on this board started in pre-season when Deion got traded.

Yes, panicking is always a good way to deal with problems.

This boring practicing, fixing things, studying gameplans is tedious.

Using this approach we've failed to win the Super Bowl every other year. Maybe screaming and running around in circles will change our luck.

No, we shouldn't panic. There are seven games remaining, so whether the Pats win or lose, we as fans should just enjoy watching them. We know how it is when the season is over, the offseason is boring as hell and count the days unitl the new season starts. So this year I have been pretty mellow when they lose and happy when then win. Unlike years past, I used to throw fits when the Pats didn't win and let it ruin my week until they had a chance to redeem themselves. So the moral of the story is, whether they win or lose, I'm just glad that football is here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes