PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

so I will say this....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I believe myself to be an NFL fan at heart, yes I have my Favorite teams (SF, SD) but I still love to watch all the NFL so with that I will say this.

I come here to have conversations with Pats Fans on a real base. being in the military I talk to many other rivals teams fans and we don't get as down and dirty as they do on this board, I think for 1 reason we are able to speak at the moment instead of letting this fester.

okay so with that being said I will add this.

The Patriots season has been great, and would be amazing if they finish out the season with a ring and hosting the trophy. I would love to see that as a fan especially to see Seau get a ring. he is one of the best LB's and all around great guys in the NFL to date. Last year when his arm broke thats was terrible I am glad he was able to come back this year and have an amazing season.

On the other hand I would love to see the Chargers take it this year, but I don't for see that happening.

I love my team, but I hate the head coach, in all honesty prior to the season when Norv Turner was signed I was so angry and with the 1-4 start I was actually hoping the Chargers would have a loosing season for the reason that Norv Turner and hopefully GM AJ Smith would be fired.

Norv Turner is a great O Coord. but sucks as a HC.

well yeah this post is long enough, GL vs Jags this week.

I believe myself to be an NFL fan at heart, yes I have my Favorite teams (SF, SD) but I still love to watch all the NFL so with that I will say this.

I come here to have conversations with Pats Fans on a real base. being in the military I talk to many other rivals teams fans and we don't get as down and dirty as they do on this board, I think for 1 reason we are able to speak at the moment instead of letting this fester.

The Patriots season has been great, and would be amazing if they finish out the season with a ring and hosting the trophy. I would love to see that as a fan especially to see Seau get a ring. he is one of the best LB's and all around great guys in the NFL to date. Last year when his arm broke thats was terrible I am glad he was able to come back this year and have an amazing season.

On the other hand I would love to see the Chargers take it this year, but I don't for see that happening.

I love my team, but I hate the head coach, in all honesty prior to the season when Norv Turner was signed I was so angry and with the 1-4 start I was actually hoping the Chargers would have a loosing season for the reason that Norv Turner and hopefully GM AJ Smith would be fired.

they started 1-3 not 1-4

and norv's already done something in sd that marty never could....that is actually win a playoff game

that deserves some credit

aah good catch on the 1-3

sure I'll give Norv Turner credit he took a team that went 14-2 last year, and has struggled to get them wins, and geeked out a win in the playoffs.

Marty should have won last year, players on the field made poor choices, which leads to "the coach didn't prepare them enough". say what you will but you can be coached and coached, but when your in the moment things happen.

aah good catch on the 1-3

sure I'll give Norv Turner credit he took a team that went 14-2 last year, and has struggled to get them wins, and geeked out a win in the playoffs.

Marty should have won last year, players on the field made poor choices, which leads to "the coach didn't prepare them enough". say what you will but you can be coached and coached, but when your in the moment things happen.
woulda coulda shoulda

marty's MO is to create players who do great in the regular season, but then adapt to their HC who as a fact, panics in the playoffs

Marty just panics when the chips are down, it's a fact.

as for taking a 14-2 team and making them 11-5, it's been obvious they had to get used to norv and cottrell, that and their schedule was tougher

last time marty had a 1st place schedule he went 9-7 , the 14-2 season came because of a 3rd place schedule

you can look at marty's last decade plus of work and see how each year after a great year, his teams are a letdown as far as wins/losses.

Norv taking them to 11-5 is something i would have expected from a marty team or less because as i've said marty coached teams never follow up success the next year.

the playoff win was something marty just could not accomplish with sd...fact.

first off thank you for yor service to this country. second please beat Goober and the rest of the Colts.

Good luck Sunday, should be a hell of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back