Welcome to PatsFans.com

So I guess personal attacks are in now?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by sdaniels7114, Jun 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

"Mikey is a POS!* He doesn't argue any points, I think the only thing he does is post links to stories about soilders dying. He is the classic kid who used to answer everything with, "I know what you are, but what am I?"

I was deleting his treads the minute he opened them, but alas, I can not keep up because, unlike most liberals, I have a job I actually have to go to.*

I sugguest that we treat him like the whiney little sissy he is*and either just ignore him, much like the women do, or simple mock as I am doing here..."

*emphasis mine.

This little gem of a post just popped up in another thread here having been written by one of the mods. Mods, you know those people who are supposed to set some sort of example as well as enforce the rules. I'm guessing that since the subject of changing rules has been tossed around so much lately, it must have been decided that thoughtless flaming and personal attacks are now fair game? Please clarify, because FTW isn't the only one with something negative to say.
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +184 / 4 / -6

C'mon. Let's let things chill a little

We've already had a couple days of this b.s. Yes, everyone here occasionally makes personal attacks, but the issue is when people persist. Please, let's try to move on. There are plenty of real issues to talk about. If you really, really want this thread to be reopened, send me a PM.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.