Welcome to PatsFans.com

So I got banned from the Chargers forum

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by KontradictioN, Sep 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +954 / 24 / -44

No Jersey Selected

For talking smack about the team ON their Smack Shack forum. I guess it was for telling one of the trolls over there that they should worry about reclaiming third place back from the Raiders before he worries about our season. Let's open up a discussion about the demise of the Chargers and congratulate the Broncos on winning the AFC West division. :D
  2. Gunnails

Gunnails Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

========================================================

So you are saying you are lousy at trolling?:D

I am a member of JETS, Fish, Bolts, Bills, 49ers, Pats, Seahawks, Chiefs, Eagles, and Raider message boards, and I have never been banned.

Just sayin.

And I am the suck at smack talk.:)
  3. SmokeShowin

SmokeShowin Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

Buffalobills.com? What's your name there if so?
  4. fair catch fryar

fair catch fryar Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

Actually, I prefer the Chargers to win that division because if we met them in the playoffs the pats would be guaranteed a win;):D. The Broncos, they just seem to have our #.:confused:
  5. Gunnails

Gunnails Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

================================================

I only have one user name=Gunnails.

I Lurk at thebillzone.
  6. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +954 / 24 / -44

No Jersey Selected

If it came down to it, I would actually rather play the team that has our number in the playoffs than the team whose number we have. The reason being that if Brady was in and we beat the Broncos in the playoffs (the way things are looking for them, it would probably be in the AFC Championship game), it would instantly erase memories of 2005 for me and bring instant gratification. When we beat the Chargers in 2006 and Week 2 of '07, I did feel that sort of gratification. When we beat them in the AFCCG, I was happy to go to the Super Bowl but I felt like we were never really threatened (even though we were). If we play the Broncos, the fact that they have had our number for some time would be constantly in the back of my head.
  7. signbabybrady

signbabybrady Rookie

Ratings:
    +71 / 1 / -1

#24 Jersey

I hate the broncos much much more than I hate the chargers. Yes the chargers talk a lot of smack and run their mouth but they don't beat us much. The Broncos on the other hand have killed us throughout our franchise history, recently beat us in the playoffs, won two SBs during Drew's prime years, and Shannon Sharpe's call to the national guard is worse than any dish the chargers has served.

So I repeat a little louder this time I HATE THE BRONCOS
  8. Mogamedogz

Mogamedogz Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

#80 Jersey

Pfffttt... you have only been banned from there ONCE? Amature... ;)
  9. SmokeShowin

SmokeShowin Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

Alot of guys from buffalobills jumped to billszone because of the moderators.
  10. Ice Cold Bruschi

Ice Cold Bruschi Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow thats alot of message boards to be involved in, do you have a job or any family at all?
  11. JAYHAWKS34

JAYHAWKS34 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I hope thats a joke
  12. Gunnails

Gunnails Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

========================================================

It's not like that, most of those boards I have less then 50 post's.
  13. BoltsPride

BoltsPride Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The Mods on the Chargers MB are very fair when it comes to smack talk by fans from other teams, you crossed the line at one point, so you got banned, plain and simple. As for who will be in 3rd place in the AFC west, it will not be San Diego. The broncos should be 2-2 right now, but are 3-1 thanks to the blown fumble call. The Chargers have had a tough start to the season, that's all, the team will rebound and fight for first place. Oakland will probably be the 3rd place team, depends on how much KC's win was a fluke. In any event, looking forward to the game on October 12th, even though Brady is out for the season, the patriots are still an elite team.
  14. SmokeShowin

SmokeShowin Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

They are 3-1 right now because the Chargers couldn't stop them from scoring the TD and 2 point conversion after the blown call. If their defense did their job they would have won.

Good luck the rest of the season.
  15. BoltsPride

BoltsPride Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

True in that the Chargers still had two more chances to stop them from scoring and winning the game, especially on the two point conversion, but that still does not take away the blown call on the fumble, and the fact that they "really" should only be 2-2. That's football for you, we are past that now and back to winning games.

Good luck to the Patriots the rest of the season, except when they play San Diego. ;)
  16. patsfanindoltsland

patsfanindoltsland Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

actually, denver should probably be 1-3 if the refs had done their job. denver is one of the biggest pretenders. they're about average running the ball, nearly dead last in the league in all aspects of defense, but they've got a great passing game. i'm sorry, but one out of 5 parts of the game doesn't make you good enough to be a contender.

and i don't understand the people who say "the chargers still let them into the end zone." it's a turnover, period. you shouldn't get another chance into the end zone after you turn it over. that's like saying "well, peyton manning just threw an interception. oh wait, they're giving the ball back to the Colts for another try. let's see if the opponent's defense can stop them...oh the colts got the first down this time, must be the defense's fault." that's not how it works.
  17. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +954 / 24 / -44

No Jersey Selected

Not that I really care to go back but where exactly did I cross the line? IMO, other posters on there crossed the line with me (and broke the rules) several times per posting session on there.
  18. Hardboiled

Hardboiled Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Not all. There is one moderator who won't tolerate criticism of his posts. I haven't been banned, but he has deleted my posts about his. He doesn't respond or defend himself, just deletes. I was going to change my sig to "Moderator, heal thy self," but I let it go.

I rarely bother with the Smack Shack there.

I haven't noticed much of SonofGoad, Kingsomething or The Patriot. But the board has taken a small break from its Patriot obsession.
  19. Charged Up

Charged Up Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Sorry to hear that homey. Here, let me play my fiddle for you and here you go :banned:
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2008
  20. KontradictioN

Ratings:
    +954 / 24 / -44

No Jersey Selected

It's the world's smallest violin. You, sir, have just proved that you're as dumb as a screen door on a battleship.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.