PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So, how do you score on the Wonderlic?

I'm amused that some Cats feel the need to spin Numbers out'f thin air and try to impress us. :D

Better than pretending to be a draft guru and mocking the professionals who who get paid millions to make their picks :)

Seriously though, the thread is titled 'how do you score on the Wonderlic', right?

33 with pen and paper. Didnt get through the last 3 questions. Not that difficult, really.

46 -- if that means I got one wrong, I want to know which one it was :)

OK, 50 on try #2 (they switch a decent number of the questions, not all of them), that's better

(I can do math quickly in my head, which obviously is a big part of these sample tests... and not real critical to football... sadly)

40 but unfortunately that's not the only consideration for making the team.

26 big ben is an idiotzzz

Now I just have to grow 7 inches or so, add 70 pounds of muscle and drop my 40 time by about 2 seconds and I could play for a Division 3 School. I should probably get my eyes fixed and be 20 years younger too.

Are you allowed to write things down btw?

I got one wrong, apparently (giving me a "46"), which mades me mad considering I finished all 15 with 42 seconds to spare. Took a 50-question online one once and got 47, but that was without attempting two questions and getting one wrong. There weren't really any crazy problems, especially considering I've been trained to do the printer type ones really fast and that was the hardest one there.

Eli Manning, who looks like the poster boy for Downs Syndrome, has the highest score. Take that for what it's worth.

his dad probably gave him the answers before hand...the Mannings get everything handed to them

30. Only got to answer 10 questions. Too slow on computer. I am the asian black sheep. :(

Eli Manning, who looks like the poster boy for Downs Syndrome, has the highest score. Take that for what it's worth.

I don't think Eli had anywhere near the highest score. I think the highest was Pat mcInally, who scored a 50.

Clinked on the link to take the test. Unfortunately WOT(Web of Trust) gives the webpage that contains the test an unsatisfactory rating.

I doubt WOT got this one right (it's a community based rating system where McAfee says the page is ok), however, it may not be unwise for all to run Malwarebytes and Spybot.......just to be most safe.

FWIW, (sorry for going off topic) one of the best browsing protections for the Internet IMHO is a browser add on called NoScript. For the most part you can go into untrustworthy webpages and NoScript will block the initial load of all cross-scripts (the root of so many Internet shenanigans getting onto peoples computers).

Late night, on a mobile device, after a few beers, I scored a 16. That's with a confirmed transposition error. On the second attempt I scored a 30. Considering college prospects likely practice this test before taking the actual one, I am proud of my buzzed and burnt out results (on the second attempt).

#coolstorybro

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes