Welcome to PatsFans.com

So Has Obama Helped Make Bush (Republicans) look better?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Jul 24, 2008.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,067 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

It seems an interesting thing has happened on Obama's Middle East tour ... the poll numbers concerning Americans outlook on the situation have improved ... John McCain thanks you BHO.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/pub...of_america/war_on_terror/war_on_terror_update

The voters ... as they should ... still want our people home:

2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +514 / 13 / -12

#24 Jersey

Among all the speeches, pictures and cheering crowds, I can't help but think about the fact that Americans (maybe all people but I only know Americans) don't like to be told what to do - and this tour, especially the 200K attendance of President Obama's acceptance speech today, struck me as something a lot of average Americans wouldn't appreciate - the Europeans making it look like they get a vote in our election. I may be way off but the national polls are closing (they were never way apart) to the point that it's almost a tie right now.

3. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +539 / 6 / -2

I especially liked the part where he kinda dissed us, in saying we weren't perfect or whatever, and then started talking about some kind of we (as in the Germans/world/US) stuff. Huh? Is he president of the world, cuz he's not president of the US (yet?). It came across as a little arrogant. Not overly, but a little.

4. TommyBrady12

TommyBrady12 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +251 / 28 / -15

#12 Jersey

bush has no business being president. mccain should have been elected in 08'.