PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So glad Gostkowski hit a game winner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Ghost, you're the man :rocker:

Kaeding CHOKED in the Charger playoff game against the Jets
Kaeding CHOKED in the Charger plalyoff game against the Pats
Kaeding is the "probowl" kicker. R-I-G-H-T ! KISS my derreire! :mad:

No shame in missing that 54 yarder yesterday..... If the offense hits one sideline pass or Marty doesn't burn timeouts Kaeding gets a reasonable shot. Not Kaedings fault!

What was particularly impressive about the 50-yarder - and frankly it was already enough for me that it went between the sticks - was that it would have gone through from the 54 Kaeding missed his from (and maybe even two or three more). He really nailed it.

The best part about this is that AV can now come visit New England and I won't have to TP his car or something. AV was fine; but we've found a great replacement and for at least a few more years that replacement comes at a massively lower cap hit.

Yeah, that 50 yarder was pounded. I swear, Gostkowski will break the 63-yard record some day. That guy has a cannon for a right leg. I'd say, taking kickoffs into account (as we definitely should), Gostkowski has been better for the Pats this year than Vinatieri would've been.

Kaeding shouldn't get any blame. Schottenheimer's ridiculous challenge of the McCree fumble should get some blame.

Oh, and I want to give a huge shout-out to the Chargers' punter. Good lord, what a weapon that guy is. Every single freakin' kick inside the 10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back