PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So...Giants or Packers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Packers!! We have a score to settle!! :D

If I can't have Brady vs. Manning in the AFCCG then want Brady vs. Manning in the super bowl.

Go Patriots
Go Giants

This should be called the "Rhetorical Question" thread but I'll put it out there (if the Pats win Sunday, of course).

Bring me Brett, we've got unfinished business, boy.

Last edited:
Re: So.....Giants or Packers?

packers, ubetcha.

I went the Pack. We're getting set for the rematch of the century. We're here to finish what Parcells and Bledsoe started.

the giants would be the easy win, as bb already knows what they are about and he never loses the second time he plays someone. but revenge for the 96 humiliation would be nice

If we get that far, I want the Giants. There's just too much of a weirdo factor with Favre. He could throw 8 ints, but he could also throw 6 TDs, all off his back foot or while falling down ala Garrard last night. No thanks. Give me a Manning....I KNOW he'll choke it off.

I want payback. Bring on the Pack.

A tad disrespectful here.

We've got the Chargers to play first, and that will be a tough tough game.

This should be called the "Rhetorical Question" thread but I'll put it out there.

Bring me Brett, we've got unfinished business, boy.

10 people will be rooting for the Packers for every Patriots supported. If that is the matchup.

Personally, I've seen enough of the Giants' pass rush on Brady. We could beat them again, but yeah, I want the Pack.

Honestly, the two teams that I felt would be the toughest for the Pats are both gone. Indy and Dallas.

I am not scared of the Chargers, or the NFC teams. Any given Sunday, we all know anything can happen, but overall today could not have worked out any better for the Patriots.

A tad disrespectful here.

We've got the Chargers to play first, and that will be a tough tough game.

This isn't the Patriots locker room, BB isn't going to doghouse us. It's a good thread.

Focus on the chargers. If the Patriots beat them, they will finish the job in Arizona.

That said, and I'm aware of "be careful what you wish for" but the Giants winning will be interesting talk of a rematch of a tight week 17 game. The Packers winning will be a vomit inducing two weeks of Favre knob slobbing.

Bolts first, somebody else later.

This thread is sounding alot like those Indy threads before the Colts/Bolts game that pondered the question: "How badly will we beat the Pats?"

Right now, Indy fans are jumping from bridges.

I'll take GB. That way the Pats will have beaten four different NFC playoff teams and four AFC playoff teams (one twice) and Cleveland, the first team out of the playoffs. No questioning their strength of schedule there, a la the 17-0 phish.

IF we get that far, I wouldn't be bothered. The neutral would probrably love a Packers v Patriots SB but for me both are very beatable. Especially if Favre has one of his mad days and throws about 10 INT's.

Last edited:
With a healthy Woodson, the Packers are the most complete and dangerous team left - big time QB, good running game, physical CB's, excellent pass rush. I would be shocked if they lost to the Giants, and I think they'll give the Pats all they can handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes