Welcome to PatsFans.com

So do the rich pay Taxes?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Ilikehappyppl, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Ilikehappyppl

Ilikehappyppl 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

How the rich pay no taxes- MSN Money

So it seems that our richest really have no ground to stand on, when they say they pay most of our countrys taxes.....

Got to love GREED!:rocker:

Last edited: Apr 13, 2011
  2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +374 / 11 / -28

Greed is and always has been a value to achieve in our society.. and we allow it to happen, at our expense.

3. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

Lets see your figures for revenues by income group.

Good to know that both of you are free from the human condition of greed. I am humbled by your moral superiority. So, just to make sure I understand, what standard of living is acceptable? If someone is below that level are they considered to be in poverty? Is there a range?

4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +668 / 2 / -9

Everybody shares Greed, most rich people are extremely greedy, thats why they are rich, I probably could have been rich but I would rather raise hell, I believe money is made "to spend" to enjoy, I can't see going to the grave and leaving all of your money for somebody else to "raise hell" with it.

IF WE HUMANS COULD FIND A WAY TO LIVE WITHOUT RELIGION AND MONEY WE WOULD BE LIVING IN PARADISE.

:bricks:

5. The Brandon Five

The Brandon Five Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +224 / 0 / -4

#75 Jersey

I think that describes the former Soviet Union...or modern-day North Korea. Not exactly paradise.

6. Ilikehappyppl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I was greedy at one time in my life, it was when I was a child....didn't like to share my toys;)

That's a subjective subject, to each there own really. I would say that anything under 25k a year is poverty, anything above that your not too bad off. If you make over 100k a year your not poor and really should not ***** about anything, if you need more money or want to be richer? Go down to your local school and volunteer or go down to your local juvenile hall and start a group for AA or NA. In the end you'll be as rich as can be but not in terms of money for things but in the most important......love!

I think being fair is what's important most of the time but the rich should have to pay more not cause its fair but because its the right thing too do.
    I don't like the fact that we waste the tax renvue but that's the peoples fault for electing idiots to handle their money. In the end we can't have this gap of rich and poor its not GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY!!!!

So either the rich can bite the bullet for the first time in our human history and we can become a better place or we can continue on our path and faulter. This is the time for the RICH TO STEP THE **** UP AND BE LEADERS INTEAD OF COWARDS. Grow a pair and stop blaming others and lead by example. Our country is in this mess becuase of them, not because of the common man and women. The GREED of the rich has ruined our voting system, our congress and our Prez. You want to know why our country is going down the tubes? Because the common man no longer runs our country.........Why where our former Prez's such great men? They where the common man.....not some beauty queen or a businessman or some Harvard grad, its was the common man.

7. Ilikehappyppl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

/cheers! Harry

8. Ilikehappyppl

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

That's not because of the system, its the people running it. Its just like if I ran a bank and stole all the money, its not that the bank is bad its the people running it.;)

9. chicowalker

chicowalker Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +253 / 3 / -4

You understand the difference between tax rates and tax payments, right?