PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So...do the Colts and Pats even play this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chargers are as good as the titans at there worst. Pats crushed em. Colts should have lost that game. Titans handed it away. Chargers where 1 - 0 when we played em. Pats crushed them. They dominated that GB game , but still lost.

The jets are better then the saints. The bills suck , and so dont the texans. I mean honestly how are you going to brag about beating up on them when they are missing key players?

Colts are overrated.

*South will end up with a better overall record than the East
*The Patriots are cheaters

Okay we came close to losing to the Titans but we were up 19-6 on our on 1 yard line after the Titans punter did a good job of putting the ball there. Peyton throws a pick deep in our on territory because Reggie Wayne got hacked on the play, it was a bad non call. We both know bad non calls can turn a game around *coughs* tuck rule *coughs*

Now you show your inability to be honest and objective. The "tuck" rule was properly called. The very same official who initially ruled it a fumble overturned himself upon further review.

I already busted you on the Texans game, we never came close to losing they didn't score till the 4th quarter, and we straight beat up the Saints. with that said we're not playing our best and are scoring 31ppg against better teams and our red zone offense is horrible at best and the only game we came close to losing should have happen.

We scored 32 second half points on the Pats. We came out after half time and we went down the field and scored. We didn't wait till the fourth. By then the Pats knew we were coming back and yet they were hunched over like senior citizens catching their respective breath's.

The AFCCG proves the flawed nature of your argument about Houston, yet you reiterate it and make the asinine claim that you 'busted' me on it? Do you not think before posting? Even playing without their best receiver and two best running backs, The Texans had that game down to a 6 point game with just under 3 minutes to play.

IMO the Colts have played better opponents and that coupled with the fact that they are defending champs make me see them as the better team unless the Patriots keep playing the same way against the better teams coming up(Ravens, Steelers, Cowboys, and the Colts) and they get a better record than the Colts by that point. Btw, I'm a pessimistic bastard. Maybe it's me looking at every game as a big possibility of a loss that makes me think this way. But whatever, better to expect a loss and then see the team win than be an arrogant bastard brought down to Earth by a crushing loss.

*South will end up with a better overall record than the East
*The Patriots are cheaters

I win you lose. You turn to insults when faced with the fact the colts barley beat a decent team in the titans. The afc south is vastly overrated.

At least our qb does not sexually assault female trainers like overrated teabag manning.

The simple truth is that the Colts have won close games in 2 of 3 weeks, and the Patriots have been burying their opponents.

If you go back to say, '04, and you switch those teams around in your statement, we'd see spin about how much winning the close ones during the season will help in the postseason, when just the contenders are left. And that blowing out your opponent doesn't prepare your team for the offseason.

You guys are a bunch of trolls on your own board!

Get a grip. My answer was a response to one of you Colts trolls who was making a stupid assertion about the Patriots 'peaking' when he had no evidence of that being the case. I wasn't making any claim about playoffs or anything else that far down the road.

Last edited:
I win you lose. You turn to insults when faced with the fact the colts barley beat a decent team in the titans. The afc south is vastly overrated.

At least our qb does not sexually assault female trainers like overrated teabag manning.
I am rubber, you are glue. We waxed those Titans, beaotch! A sandy field, a kicker with his head up his ass, and a blatent no call on PI made that game closer than what it should have been. Fisher is a damn fine coach, and he has some Big Ole Hosses on his squad. It was smash mouth baby, on the road, and we punked them. At least our QB doesn't knock up ex-girlfriends and spawn illegitimate children like your QB Lady Brady.

Last edited:
Jesus I know there is not a lot of interest in the Colts and people in Indiana are not that intelligent but cant anyone create a Colts board so these trolls can go argue with themselves.:rolleyes:

It brings down the quality of the board.:(

I am rubber, you are glue. We waxed those Titans, beaotch! A sandy field, a kicker with his head up his ass, and a blatent no call on PI made that game closer than what it should have been. Fisher is a damn fine coach, and he has some Big Ole Hosses on his squad. It was smash mouth baby, on the road, and we punked them. At least our QB doesn't knock up ex-girlfriends and spawn illegitimate children like your QB Lady Brady.

You are 17 and speak ebonics. Nuff said.

Get a grip. My answer was a response to one of you Colts trolls who was making a stupid assertion about the Patriots 'peaking' when he had no evidence of that being the case. I wasn't making any claim about playoffs or anything else that far down the road.
I don't give a ****, you called out HOW we've won. In the past, it was gauche to win that way, now it's passe??

Screw you and your spin machine!

Last edited:
At least our QB doesn't knock up ex-girlfriends and spawn illegitimate children like your QB Lady Brady.

Because he looks like Mr. Potato head and is numb as a bag of rocks...:rolleyes:

What model would want Panty Whining????

Answer = None.

I don't give a ****, you called out HOW we've won. In the past, it was gauche to win that way, no it's passe??

Screw you and your spin machine!

I didn't call out how you've won, you dolt.

I'd put it like this. I wouldn't be too sure we had a good offense if i were a Pats fan. I just don't get these squeaking by arguments. We squeaked out a lot of wins last season and still won the Super Bowl.

Well, I do. Because if you think about it, this is a revamped recieving corps, yet they're playing like they've been together for years. I don't care which team they're playing, they're showing that they can go out there and win. That's all that really matters.

The Chargers may have been playing pretty bad so far this season, but they DID beat the Bears, and they kept it a close game agenst the Packers. Yet were blown out in New England. Their strong, talented D was pushed around all night (I don't care if they have bad coaching, that's still a higly talented team). So that should speak a little about the quality of the offense as of now.

Last edited:
Because he looks like Mr. Potato head and is numb as a bag of rocks...:rolleyes:

What model would want Panty Whining????

Answer = None.
So, you endorse creating single parent homes? If you are "good looking" enough, that makes it ok??

The Bears offense stink and last time i checked they are going to a new QB so they can have a chance to win. The Chargers are not looking good this season, so i wouldn't be happy about our performance once i saw the Packers put up 31 on them.

Then doesn't that mean they're SUPPOSED to blow them out of the water if they are indeed a good offense? Cause that's what they've been doing. I'd be just a little more worried if they were struggling agenset "crappy" teams, but they're not.

I cannot wait for this game I hope both teams are undefeated in fact I hope they both smoke everybody they are playing by 20+.

Things to remember on the Pats side, since I'm a Pats fan.

Wilson, Gay, Meriweath, AD, Seau, Harrison, Moss, Welker, Stallworth, Morris.... didn't play in either game last year. That's a lot of talent and gives us a lot more options to contain your passing and and to spread the field ourselves.

Should be fun.

Man this got outta hand quickly

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill