PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So can we give this guy the ban?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumping this to the top so the mods can sink their teeth into it.

You'd be pissed too if you were trying to win a Lawsuit against 3m because their Caulking didn't hold up to a little water.

You'd be pissed too if you were trying to win a Lawsuit against 3m because their Caulking didn't hold up to a little water.

As I said, there is no way this guy is a Saints fan. Nobody is that bitter after a Super Bowl. And, if he lived in New Orleans, chances are he'd have more of a life (which would ensure that he doesn't spend his days trolling, badly, on another team's forum).

Looked like a chest thump with waterlogged fingers to me.

As I said, there is no way this guy is a Saints fan. Nobody is that bitter after a Super Bowl. And, if he lived in New Orleans, chances are he'd have more of a life (which would ensure that he doesn't spend his days trolling, badly, on another team's forum).
Maybe his trailor floated away

After reviewing the body of his work since he arrived, he will not be joining us again.

You would think that these trolls could find different things to say. I could enjoy it for a little while if it was original and funny. But, they come here as if they just took a troll seminar and are using a handbook.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back