PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So...Can I ask a Mod for a favor or do I have to like buy them a cake or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanBruschi54

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Can we put the Training Camp section up on the main page like we did for the Draft Forum when that time rolled around?

I mean it saves a ton of time and clutter and makes everything run a bit easier.

Re: So.....Can i ask a Mod for a favor or do i have to like buy them a cake or someth

Begin seconding procedure.

Re: So.....Can i ask a Mod for a favor or do i have to like buy them a cake or someth

That's only something an administrator (Ian) can do. ;)

That's only something an administrator (Ian) can do. ;)
Yeh, but you should still buy the mods a cake. :snob:

Yeh, but you should still buy the mods a cake. :snob:
We prefer beer.
:eat3:

I believe the tentative plan is to leave most training camp threads in the main forum for the time being and move them to a training camp sub-forum at a later time...unless we get the training camp section moved under this main one. :cool:

cake and beer.....i need to become a mod.

There's a training camp forum?

Re: So...Can I ask a Mod for a favor or do I have to like buy them a cake or somethin

Okay...

Go to store pick up:

Cake
and Beer

Distribute evenly.

Got it.

Re: So...Can I ask a Mod for a favor or do I have to like buy them a cake or somethin

Sean, I suggest finding some dirt on the various people involved if bribery doesn't work. :D

Sean, I suggest finding some dirt on the various people involved if bribery doesn't work. :D

Oh sure, give him the easy way out! :bricks:

Oh sure, give him the easy way out! :bricks:

Ah, but we can smoke him out and find out just what he knows. I suspect he is ignorant about the incident with the iguana. ;)

Ah, but we can smoke him out and find out just what he knows. I suspect he is ignorant about the incident with the iguana. ;)
I dunno, Pats1 had a pretty good alibi for that incident...unless you've finally gotten confirmation that PATSNUTMe was in the room that day?

Can we put the Training Camp section up on the main page like we did for the Draft Forum when that time rolled around?

I mean it saves a ton of time and clutter and makes everything run a bit easier.

Done. But I'm with T-Shirt....a round of beer all around for the mods would be best :eat3:

Ian

Done. But I'm with T-Shirt....a round of beer all around for the mods would be best :eat3:

Ian

We even get dessert!

(Or at least for me...I got to clean out the 2006 camp forum! :eat3:)

(And don't forget to change the description for the draft forum...don't want Box to think the 2007 draft is still upcoming! :D)

(Not like he would actually think that, or anything...)

We even get dessert!

(Or at least for me...I got to clean out the 2006 camp forum! :eat3:)

(And don't forget to change the description for the draft forum...don't want Box to think the 2007 draft is still upcoming! :D)

(Not like he would actually think that, or anything...)
What's with the fine print? Darned cat, where's my bifocals?

Ian

That would be a bloody expensive round, given that he would have to traipse over various parts of the East Coast to buy you all a drink. :eek:

Cake, Beer, whatever, this is the funniest thread title I've ever read.

Mods
Well here is your cake.

KLCake1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back