PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So are you rooting for the Chargers tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rooting for the Broncos. I have confidence in them stumbling a number of times over their next 8 games, so a win tonight works. Get another nail in the Chargers' coffin.

rooting for the broncos so the chargers decide to give up on their season and give us merriman for a 4th rounder hahahahahaah.

Don't forget about Pittsburgh--Pats likely will have to get a better record than them to get a bye. I think both teams end up at 12-4.

Agreed, definately can't forget about the Steelers - but there schedule is not an easy one. The Colts on the other hand, why do they always seem to have a cake schedule (Jacksonville, Miami, Arizona, Seattle, Tennessee, St. Louis, San Francisco, Houston, New England, Baltimore, Houston, Tennessee, Denver, Jacksonville, NY Jets, Buffalo)?

Hmm... checking for common opponents. So far we both beat the Titans, we've lost to the Broncos. Other common opponents: they have to play the Dolphins once and the Ravens twice, and we already beat the Ravens once and need to play the Dolphins twice. If they lose a Ravens game, and we don't drop one to the Dolphins, that could get pretty convoluted...

Should be interesting.

Steelers remaining schedule: vs Minnesota, @ Denver, vs Cincinnati, @ Kansas City, @ Baltimore, vs Oakland, @ Cleveland, vs Green Bay, vs Baltimore, @ Miami

Pats remaining schedule: @ Tampa Bay, vs Miami, @ Indianapolis, vs NY Jets, @ New Orleans, @ Miami, vs Carolina, @ Buffalo, vs Jacksonville, @ Houston

I think we have a slightly easier schedule, but of course that mostly depends on injuries between now and any of these games.

I am rooting for the Chargers because there still is an outside chance the Pats obtain a first round bye when it's all said and done. Denver holds the tiebreaker over us unfortunately. It's so hard to root for the Chargers--it would be awesome to see them miss the playoffs despite having the most talented roster in the league for the 50th year in a row.

Who are you rooting for tonight?

I'm rooting for Denver. I still have a high hatred factor for San Diego, and their whiners. I love Josh, and would not worry about facing Denver in Denver if it came to that. All those missed open throws by Brady will not happen again, the second time around. I expect SD to give Denver their first loss of the season and to end up with 5 or more losses this year. I expect the Patriots to have 4 or fewer losses. :)

Definately rooting for the Broncos. Since my rooting for a team doesn't impact the playoff picture one bit, I root for the team that I like and that's the Broncos. It would be wonderful if Jay Cutler and the Bears don't make the playoffs while the Denver Broncos romp in. :D

Hate to say it but I root for the Donkies. Get the chargers out of the picture with a loss and no tie breaker with Denver for a wildcard if it came to that.

I never root for the Chargers. Therefore, I will root for Denver to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes