PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So are you guys as anxious for a AV press conf as me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
i cant wait for him to be introduced.. i wanna see what his take on the whole pats thing is.. or his reasoning for not coming back.. should be interesting...

Chris said:
i cant wait for him to be introduced.. i wanna see what his take on the whole pats thing is.. or his reasoning for not coming back.. should be interesting...

I am sure that he will put the onus SOLELY on the Patriots.

To tell the true I don't, I want to hear from Patriot player and coaches not ones that moved on. I'm not mad at him but I really only care about this team not the Colts.

Last edited:
Will he be bringing the 30 pieces of silver with him?

No interest whatsoever.

BelichickFan said:
No interest whatsoever.
Ditto...I will hear snippets on the news...why doi I care about a kicker wqho has left?? NO not at all...

Chris said:

I've been feeling the same way; the PC needs to happen ASAP! I need a picture of him with a Colts uniform so I can copy it over to paint, type THE ENEMY on his forehead and set it as my signature.

Chris said:
I don't know why you expect him to get into that. He could, sure. But there's a very good chance he'll say that he isn't going to talk about it. And he shouldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back