PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

So about that Seymour for Peppers trade talk back in March??/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Pa Patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Do you think we should have done it then??? Im not excited about this trade, because it hurts the present pats.. Seymour was not going to resign, and Im glad we got something for him... But this is a total headscratcher for 2009....

Not that I like this trade, but i still say NO to Peppers :D

I think it may backfire in the short team ala Deion Branch trade in 06 but could be very valuable come 2011. However, I really don't want to think about two years from now because the window of Brady and Moss will be on it's way of shutting.

Last edited:
Um yea, Seymour for Peppers is looking pretty good right about now

Um yea, Seymour for Peppers is looking pretty good right about now

No its not. Not when Peppers got 17 million for a single season.. We didn't pay Adalius Thomas that much and he had experience in the 3-4 as an OLB..

No its not. Not when Peppers got 17 million for a single season.. We didn't pay Adalius Thomas that much and he had experience in the 3-4 as an OLB..

:yeahthat:

I can't see how we could've afforded Peppers.

The reason the pats havebeen so good is a lot of players come here and play for less for the legacy.

Moss & Bardy and a lot of other can make a lot more elsewhere.

I hope we can sign vince to a reasonable contract. But if we can't we'll tag and trade him.

You can't handicap yourself by paying players what other teams are will to play their players because then you end up with a team like theirs as well. Mediocraty is not acceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back