PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Snow Game Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOing to AZ state...i am not sure he played in snow besides in HS

GOing to AZ state...i am not sure he played in snow besides in HS
When does any college QB play in snow? The season ends in early December and bowl games are usually in warm weather sites. It takes a freak event for a college game to be snowy. I do remember Bledsoe playing a game in major snow when he was at WSU.

Guys I'm sorry to bust the bubble but the weather won't be a factor tomorrow. I live here in Denver, it is great football weather right now, little bit of light snow, cold, but it won't have an affect on the game, other than maybe kicking but that a stretch.

High of 29 tomorrow.

He had a big game against the Bills 2 years ago (week 17) in the rain and 2 of the Pats' playoffs games against the Colts came in the rain

I don't think he's had any snow games here though

I thought he had, but I'll leave that to the forum. Nevertheless, he runs well on a slippery field. he runs flat footed with his feet under him. He doesn't dig in. Probably running upright like that hurts him in short yardage, but he doesn't make sharp cuts, he kind of glides upright.

I'm exaggerating to an extent, but a style good on a slippery field is good on a slippery field. Wiggins had a breakout game in the snow. some guys have a style conducive to slippery surfaces.

Makes me wish Manning was playing even more.

From the snow game that started it all:

download

I was at that game back in 2002, the snowbowl, in the old Foxboro stadium before Gillette was opened.

that

was

amazing

26F here in Denver now. If it snows the temps will go up a bit. First little multi-day cold snap we have had here in a while.

Hope they brought the right cleats.

Hope they brought the right cleats.

You kid (I think) but when they were sliding all over the place at KC last year I wanted to smack the equipment manager.

You kid (I think) but when they were sliding all over the place at KC last year I wanted to smack the equipment manager.
I was only half-kidding...

I was thinking about other teams doing that. AZ in 2009 and Chicago in 2010.

Whoa. That's a bit more than I was hearing yesterday.

weather.com

Light snow or snow showers developing by 4:45pm will become steadier and heavier through early evening. Cloudy. Temperatures steady in the low 20s. Winds light and variable. Chance of snow 80%. Snowfall around one inch.

The aviation forecast suggests light snow for the 2nd half.

The aviation forecast suggests light snow for the 2nd half.

As long as it's actively falling, the slip/slide factor should be there. Perfect weather for elusive runners such as Edelman, Amendola, Lewis and Welker.

Oops ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back