PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Snow Bowl on ESPN2 [again Thursday at 10:30pm]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Snow Bowl on ESPN2 right now.

:woohoo: Thanks for the heads up.

Looks like the 3GTG film with added commentary from players/coaches. A great watch on this snowy afternoon :)

Amazing to think how huge a play that 3rd and inches stop was, and barely anybody ever thinks about it because of what happened right after.

Amazing to think how huge a play that 3rd and inches stop was, and barely anybody ever thinks about it because of what happened right after.

Huge play. I also didn't remember Troy fumbling the ensuing punt on his return. Thank you Larry Izzo.

Nice little kick by that #4 guy.

The 4th and 3 throw by Brady to Patten in overtime is one of the most perfectly tight, perfectly placed spirals I've ever seen. Made even more amazing by the weather conditions.

The 4th and 3 throw by Brady to Patten in overtime is one of the most perfectly tight, perfectly placed spirals I've ever seen. Made even more amazing by the weather conditions.

It has to be perfect too, since Patten had already slipped and fallen to his knees before the pass arrived.

so many big plays in that game!

Did you notice Wiggins make a play on that ball? He almost inadvertently broke up that pass.

Who was the Ram at SB 36 that said "tonight a dynasty is born". Little did he know how right he was.

Who was the Ram at SB 36 that said "tonight a dynasty is born". Little did he know how right he was.

Ricky Proehl

Also, after scoring a tying touchdown with 1:30 left in the game, Proehl was mugging to the cameras again. Celebrating the Rams’ comeback, he declared, “It ain’t over ‘til it’s over, baby.”

Right again!

http://www.consortiumnews.com/2005/020805.html

Last edited:

Looks like the 3GTG film with added commentary from players/coaches. A great watch on this snowy afternoon :)

Nah, it's a little different.

Lincoln Kennedy is a friggin drama queen!! I hope he wakes up every night having nightmares of that game.

If anyone is interested, I have every game from each of the last Pats 9 seasons, playoffs and everything. Dont know if I can give my email address out or not, but private message me if you can.

Re: Snow Bowl on ESPN2 [Saturday @ Noon]

Ahhhh ... that was the game I came up with my current member name. I made it for online gaming back then ... now I use it everywhere.:D

Lincoln Kennedy is a friggin drama queen!! I hope he wakes up every night having nightmares of that game.

I loved that. It was great to watch it again. All the raiders players saying they were robbed, the NFL set them up since they were the raiders...

While Bill goes over the tuck play, and shows the exact same play that went against the patriots with the jets. So the rule was called consistently through the year.

If anyone is interested, I have every game from each of the last Pats 9 seasons, playoffs and everything. Dont know if I can give my email address out or not, but private message me if you can.

Don't need it, got my Top 10 Pats games coming to me via Amazon this week.

Ricky Proehl

Also, after scoring a tying touchdown with 1:30 left in the game, Proehl was mugging to the cameras again. Celebrating the Rams’ comeback, he declared, “It ain’t over ‘til it’s over, baby.”

Right again!

Consortiumnews.com
Another great catch on video late in the game was a Rams guy (Trung Canidate?) saying "their quarterback, he ain't that good. He's overrated". :rofl::rofl::rofl:

In case you missed it, it's on again next Thursday at 1030pm

edit - oops wrong day. corrected it.

Last edited:

I have this marked as saved until i delete status on my DVR... sweeeeet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes