SNF Dallas at Philly gam thread

oldrover

"You're gonna have to serve somebody..."
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
1252704862_FaithSNF1920x1200_1.jpg

I miss Faith Hill. And no, I didn't spell 'game' wrong. :D

Romo vs. Sanchez... a clash of the titans. LOL

Philly forgot that the kickoff is a live ball!!!

Cowboys ball

Wow Eagles that's a live ball

14-0, Cowgirls.

21-0, Cowpies. Didn't think this would be a blowout...

eagles fans...worst in pro sports?

They are a rough group to say the least.

With that said, what is with the phantom holding and illegal contact calls against the Eagles. Those calls are completely random. They can be called on almost every play and can be used to dictate the game.

They are a rough group to say the least.

With that said, what is with the phantom holding and illegal contact calls against the Eagles. Those calls are completely random. They can be called on almost every play and can be used to dictate the game.

I just mean booing after 1 series...booing injuried players....ect ect.

I would never walk into that stadium as say a giants or skins fan. I have and will again walk into the meadow lands without a fear of anything because jets fans are **** bags. Unfortunalty it won't be next week. I was going too...but next year i am either going to the Buff game or Jets game in NY again

I just mean booing after 1 series...booing injuried players....ect ect.

I would never walk into that stadium as say a giants or skins fan. I have and will again walk into the meadow lands without a fear of anything because jets fans are **** bags. Unfortunalty it won't be next week. I was going too...but next year i am either going to the Buff game or Jets game in NY again

There a lot of stadiums that I would not go into wearing an opposing teams jersey. With that said, in Philly, you are almost guarantied to get killed. There used to be this guy who would dress up as an indian (was an African American fellow) and was a Washington fan. The guy was pretty famous and was always on TV. Well, he made the trip to old Veteran stadium and Eagle fans beat the living crap out of him. He actually came back and they beat him up again (broke his leg). I would not mess with those guys.

If Sanchez losses this game, they may beat him up!

If Sanchez losses this game, they may beat him up!

yeah, but being the stupid neanderthals they are, some Philly mook will probably sit on his face...which means 6 more weeks of winter with Sanchez...Butthog Day

God, romo is straight up ******ed, wtf did he think would happen holding onto the ball that long?

Classic Cowboys meltdown.

An accident waiting to happen...

Dallas fans...you are losing to THIS guy------------>v

sanchez21.gif

Not good....:eek:
Romo has his share of comedic screw ups like the "butter finger" at that seatle playoff game.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back