PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SNF crew

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFan24

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
as much as i would like to hear rodney i just hate olbermann so f-ing much i just cant do it

I've watched a little bit and Rodney is great, very comfortable up there. I can't stand overbite though, when did dan patrick stop hosting?

Olbermann is seriously doing the commentary? Well, it is NBC so I can't say that I'm suprised. Still though, as I've said before, I'm one of those "wierd" fans that loves the game so much that I can watch the game without commentary. So, needless to say, I'll be tuning in. But jeez, what a horrible decision. I'd imagine that NBC is going to lose a healthy chunk of their viewership just from that choice alone.

i wonder how olbermann feels having to sit next to rodney after mocking the pats for the spygate scandle and tom brady for losing in the SB to the giants. i bet he would not dare say **** like that to rodneys face

Olbermann irritates the s*it out of me. I know he used to be a sports guy, but since he's been in the political world for quite some time, it looks odd having him doing sports highlights.

Last edited:
as much as i would like to hear rodney i just hate olbermann so f-ing much i just cant do it

Let's be clear. The announcers for the game are Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworthless. Olberman has a role during the halftime and postgame shows (not sure about pregame). If Olberman was actually announcing the game, that would be the last NBC Sunday night game I would watch.

Yep, Odorman will never be on my TV.

Let's be clear. The announcers for the game are Al Michaels and Chris Collinsworthless. Olberman has a role during the halftime and postgame shows (not sure about pregame). If Olberman was actually announcing the game, that would be the last NBC Sunday night game I would watch.

same here....10 char

i wonder how olbermann feels having to sit next to rodney after mocking the pats for the spygate scandle and tom brady for losing in the SB to the giants. i bet he would not dare say **** like that to rodneys face

Actually, Dan Patrick asked Dungy and Rodney about the worst completion made against thier team (in reference to the Stokley catch) and Rodney, of course, pointed to the Tyree catch. Then Dan said something along the lines of "Keith wanted me to ask you that, Rodney". It was a strange, uncomfortable moment.

And Olberman is a smug douche.

Holy crap.. I didn't know Saint Dumpy was related to Spock! How about them pointed ears??

Actually, Dan Patrick asked Dungy and Rodney about the worst completion made against thier team (in reference to the Stokley catch) and Rodney, of course, pointed to the Tyree catch. Then Dan said something along the lines of "Keith wanted me to ask you that, Rodney". It was a strange, uncomfortable moment.

And Olberman is a smug douche.

just another reason to hate olbermann

Among the various pregame shows...this has to be the worst in my opinion.

Patrick I can take for only short bursts...Olberman tries too hard to be inoffensive(lest if hurt his real job) and lacks actual analysis beyond your average fan. ESPN's crew makes these guys look like amateurs by comparison.

Last edited:
I hate Olbermann too. When did he go from witty Sportcenter host to angry douche?

Patrick is ok with me but I never like olbermann, even when he was on espn. Actually I think the rest of the crew is tolerable but I refuse to watch anything with olbermann

I hate Olbermann too. When did he go from witty Sportcenter host to angry douche?

Either when he joined FSN or when he joined MSNBC...

Last edited:
There you have it. Olberman is a douche (or an angry douche). Either way, he's a douche.

I despise olbermann more than Collinsworth. I tuned in when Harrison was telling his hazing story. Then olbermann makes some dumb comment and they all just stare at him. I can't take 2 seconds of that db. Collinsworth may make me just give up on SNF before the season is over but if it was olbermann I wouldn't be watching now.

No one watches his stupid show or his stupid news network so they have to do this to try to save that station from failing. I'm sure most of the people there, including Costas, are embarrassed to have to deal with this guy.

As much as I love Rodney, Odorman just makes that show intolerable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes