PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Snap Stats ~ Am I OverLooking Something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Off The Grid

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
After several Centuries of casual knowledge, I've begun to rapidly expand my grasp of this Great Game, over the last 27 months or so, but am still Light Years short of commanding what I would characterize as Expertise. Consequently, there are countless gaping holes in my understanding, so this question may be naive, and indeed I pray that it is so:

Is there some place where I can find Snap Stats for every single player in the NFL??

On the face of it, the question seems ludicrous.

Of course those numbers are readily available, on any'f three hundred Sites.

Right?? :confused:

Hockey Minutes are difficult to track, obviously, but pray consider:

1951 ~ That's how far back you can find Minutes in BasketBall.

1871 ~ That's how far back you can find Plate Appearances in BaseBall.

Of COURSE they're readily available for FootBall, the most popular game'f'm ALL. Silly Grid. :rolleyes:

Dare I hope ~ assuming that I'm not overlooking anything ~ that now, with the long-overdue availability ~ for a cost :rolleyes: ~ of All 22 Coaching Tape to the Gen Pop...that some Bill James-type SuperFreak will make a name for'mself by poring over each and every Tape, each and every year...and producing that which the NFL should've been providing us all along??

And perhaps...a bit more??

2775943-1.jpg

While Im sure I would enjoy your analysis, I hope, for the sake of your sanity, as well as your friends and loved ones, you do not purchase the All 22 film package. There is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

ProFootballFocus used to keep them, but they were not accurate.
(Awful at the beginning, then they got better) but they are a pay site now and that was the only thing they had that was worth a damn.
I think Reiss is the best source for Pats snaps played, although he doesn't do OL.

ProFootballFocus used to keep them, but they were not accurate.
(Awful at the beginning, then they got better) but they are a pay site now and that was the only thing they had that was worth a damn.
I think Reiss is the best source for Pats snaps played, although he doesn't do OL.

Thank you, Sir. :)

Now I almost feel bad for calling you on your condescending "sorry" business in the other Thread...But of course you know I did so with Love!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back