PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SMY: Stork will play on Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we will be so inclined to use the "eligible" vs. "ineligible" "trickery" in this game then? The reason they supposedly went to it was because Stork went down early in the Baltimore game and the line was struggling. Against Indy I think they were trying to catch Indy napping and get Solder open for that TD. I would not put it past the Pats to make Seattle prepare for it extensively, then either not use it, or call it but go a different way on the play.

Apprently he sent his GF packing earlier in the year in order to concentrate on football

http://blog.masslive.com/patriots/2015/01/new_england_patriots_center_br_2.html

Ok, this is not to bag on Stork. This is to suggest to the author that he think the order of his story through next time:

DeGuglielmo, in his first year with New England, said the Patriots were honing in on two centers during the 2014 NFL Draft. He declined to name the other. He remembers calling Florida State offensive line coach Rick Trickett and expressing concern about Stork being nicked up during his college days.

And (Trickett) said, ‘Don’t worry about this guy. He’s the toughest guy you have in the room,’” DeGuglielmo said. “And coach (Belichick) went ahead with it, and it turned out — this kid is a tough kid.”

Stork has not played since injuring his right knee in the second quarter of the AFC divisional round win over Baltimore. He returned to practice this past Thursday.

Come on, Kevin.

Last edited:
this is big for the patriots. If the OL can keep brady standing I like our chances for there to be a mismatch somewhere

Mike ReissVerified account ‏@MikeReiss
Per official pool report from Patriots practice, "[starting] center Bryan Stork [knee injury] practiced without any apparent setback."

Looking good for Stork it seems, nice to get some good news for the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots