PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

SMY: Pats to sign FB lousaka polite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our 2 fullbacks are starting at OL. We have an empty roster spot. We signed a fullback. I don't see how this is a big deal, or has any downside, or any message to the running backs, other than we don't particualrly want any of them playing fullback.

Personally, I am fine with regularly using one of our 5 running back roster spots for a fullback. Right now, we are simply using one of the bottom roster spots for an ermergency replacement for a week or two.

You wanted him gone. You went ranting and raving about his supposed failures when the two TE sets were used. Are you really going to pretend otherwise now?

Edit: here you go....

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/98/781208-trade-wes-welker.html#post2606653

And another post of yours a little below that one, in the same thread:
That's even worse than my bromance with Sergio Brown.

Polite is a nasty short-yardage back. Converted something like 41 of 43 attempts on 3rd and 4th down. I'm more than fine with him on the team. I'd even be fine with him staying on and playing that role through the playoffs, assuming he still has it. He's better at converting those situations than anyone we have on the roster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes