Welcome to PatsFans.com

Smartest Women In The World

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Dec 19, 2006.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Here we go again, "I voted for the war before I voted against it" that was one of the most brilliant statements made since the dawn of time and it was made the Big Goopy Goop John Fonda Kerry then he wondered why the whole world laughed at him after he said it.

Now, Pant Suit Hillary is running scared, so what does she do, she says practically the same thing, she said she wouldn't have voted "war" if she knew what she knows now, "NO SH!T HILLARY" who the hell in their right mind would have voted for this war if they knew what they know now.

At the time, the back stabbing democrats knew exactly what Bush knew, they thought the WMD's were there just as we all did, the DEMOCRATS wanted War, Kennedy/Kerry/Hillary and the rest of the Rat Bastards voted WAR, they said "Saddam Has To Go", when nothing was found they saw their chance to shove it up Bush's a$s, and shove it they did, the dirty traitorous scum. THE WHOLE WORLD BELIEVED THE WMD'S WERE THERE AND WE TRIED TO HELP THE WORLD, WE GOT RID OF SADDAM.

Now "Honey Bunch Hillary" is trying to "Weasle Out", God I'm glad I left that party of rotten "HATE FILLED HYPOCRITE SWINE"

"Hillary, you power hungry moron, nobody would have voted for that war if they knew what they knew now"

Hillary Clinton Says She Wouldn't Have Voted For Iraq War
    December 18, 2006 4:02 PM
    ABC News' David Chalian Reports: As Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton continues to assess a possible presidential candidacy and the contours of a Democratic nomination fight, she has taken another step away from her 2002 vote authorizing President Bush to attack Iraq by saying that she "wouldn't have voted that way" if she knew everything she knows now.
    http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2006/12/hillary_clinton.html

2. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Stop The War Now No More War The Hell With Iraq Leave Them To Their Killing.

3. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

This is Bush's blunder Harry. He and to a lesser extent, anyone who voted for him own this colossal mistake and you don't have access to a font that's big enough to hide that fact.

4. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

If Fonda Kerry had won the election and did the same thing Bush did (which he said he would do) the Bush Haters would all have joined the army and then crowed about what a wonderful thing they were doing for the People and the Women of Iraq. Hollywood would have made a movie about the "Fearless Viet Nam Warrior" (Fonda Kerry) ridding the world of the Monster Saddam.

It isn't the war that has riled up these crazy democrats it's Bush, they will never get over the humiliation of losing to him, TWICE.

5. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

The war was in fact well under way by 2004 Harry. If you meant to say that Gore or any other President we ever had besides the shrub would have invaded Iraq in response to 9-11, I'd guess you're drunk or on drugs.

6. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +533 / 6 / -2

It's the Bush Administrations puppy, but lets remember that the Senate handed him the cash while at the pet store. That vast majority of those who voted in favor, seem to running for convenient cover.

7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +265 / 10 / -11

Seems like a lot of Republicans are saying the same thing. They all made the same mistake. They assumed Bush was competent and knew what he was talking about. At any rate, I always knew Bush was incompetent and so should have they. So, month ago, I decided I'm not supporting Hillary in the primary. (I'm backing Edwards.)

8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

Imagine if Hillary won the presidency, the women has no more idea what is involved in running a country than she does in running her own household.
    She is like a small child that wants a pony, after riding it she would have no idea how to care for it.
    :bricks:

9. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,051 / 9 / -19

#87 Jersey

Senator Chaffee did his own homework for most things he voted on...he especially did his homework on the Iraq war .... voted no ... and got voted out.

Look... these people represent us in D.C. ... now they are so stupid as to admit they respond to what they are told???? ... that's nuts.

Many of these people are and/or were lawyers ... LIKE HILLARY.
    When she represented a client did she accept as fact whatever info she was given...NO!!!

Did she do her own research and/or have her staff do it for her....YES!!!

Did she have staff in D.C. .... YES!!!

Anyone that now votes for her should hang their head in shame...she has just admitted she cannot think for herself ... that puts he a step behind Bush. He can think for himself .... it's all messed up but he tries. Hillary will believe all China, Russia and Iran say ... is that to profound to think???

10. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +667 / 2 / -9

If the "Dingobats" nominate Hillary the Republican candidate will be the luckiest man alive, he can just sit home and wait for the polls to open.