Welcome to PatsFans.com

Slopping Crap

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

Slobbering Garbage from one of the Obama News Outlets, more "hate for Bush sh!t" they try to cover for Obama by saying he doesn't want to look back and they throw the blame on Holder, isn't Obama Holder's BOSS.

Obama Newsweek:
    It's the morning after Independence Day, and Eric Holder Jr. is feeling the weight of history. The night before, he'd stood on the roof of the White House alongside the president of the United States, leaning over a railing to watch fireworks burst over the Mall, the monuments to Lincoln and Washington aglow at either end. "I was so struck by the fact that for the first time in history an African-American was presiding over this celebration of what our nation is all about," he says. Now, sitting at his kitchen table in jeans and a gray polo shirt, as his 11-year-old son, Buddy, dashes in and out of the room, Holder is reflecting on his own role. He doesn't dwell on the fact that he's the country's first black attorney general. He is focused instead on the tension that the best of his predecessors have confronted: how does one faithfully serve both the law and the president?
    Attorney General May Probe Bush Torture Policy | Newsweek Politics | Newsweek.com

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +824 / 27 / -33

Have felt pretty much all alone, time to move on from the dark days.. and get away from all of this, it will do nothing for this country except provide for DC three ring circus... Bush/Cheney/Rumsfield and the rest of the neocons who f..ed up big time, the details are not necessary.. just make sure it does not happen again..

3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,143 / 5 / -10

I agree, but I am sure these guys (Obama Gang) will also leave their mark of "crap" after they have gone, right now there seems to be a lot of "The Bush Stuff" still going on, have we been "Conned" by a Golden Tongued Poster Boy........:confused:

4. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,079 / 16 / -9

Personal opinion? Too divisive. Look what happened w/Nixon: He had domestic enemies lists, used Hoover's FBI as his spy/smear apparatus, wiretapped political opponents, etc. etc. etc... and was forced to resign under threat of impeachment.

over 2 decades later, Republicans think it's the same thing if a Dem gets a blowjob, and actually convince the country of that premise (even if Clinton's "crime" is identical to the ones they indulge in themselves.)

Go after Bush's war crimes, and Republicans will want to put Dems on trial for using 3 squares of toilet paper... or, using standard GOP logic, will declare that investigating war crimes is itself a war crime.

I'm with Darryl on this one. I don't think the George II regime has a leg to stand on; all the more reason not to prosecute, in a realist sense. We will see what happens going forward.

PFnV

5. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

Kiss America good-bye should this incest continue.

Say hello to China.

And Russia.

Even Venezuela.

The new bosses.

//