PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Slightly OT: Is there a DVD out there of the 2007 Patriots?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would anyone want to revisit the biggest choke job in NFL history?

I have been looking for the same thing on and off. Right after the 2007 season I had hoped that they would release a DVD..I didn't see why they wouldn't. The best way to go for now - download HD torrents for each game and burn them yourself..at least until something gets released..if it ever does.:(

Why would anyone want to revisit the biggest choke job in NFL history?
You're spending too much time listening to fans of other teams.

The definition of choke is to, well, choke - get so tensed up that you can't breath (i.e., 'choke').

Red Sox in '86 choked. Yankees in '04 choked. Phillies in '64 choked. Chris Webber calling timeout with none left was a choke.

Pats didn't choke in '07. Giants played better, benefited by injuries (e.g., Neal), and got better bounces (Tyree). Hats off to them, they won - but I wouldn't label it a 'choke'. Extremely disappointing yes; but not a choke.

Besides, even if your definition of choke has nothing to do with actually choking and is simply a term for a favorite losing to an underdog in a big game, then that title for 'biggest in NFL history' would have to go to the Colts for losing to the Jets in Super Bowl 3, back when the NFL considered playing the AFL to be the equivalent of Patriots playing Foxboro High School.

Pats didn't choke in '07 , the Giants made less mistakes than our team on that game , but the Pats never chocked .It cames to 2 crucial plays on their favor.
It is what it is , but they never chocked , and i am proud of the 2007 team .

I've got the 2007 superbowl on DVD. It's one of the finest defensive performances ever witnessed. The pass rush was just amazing in that game. You will never see anything like that again as Brady usually has more time than any other QB in the NFL in the pocket.
The Pats didn't choke they were just outmuscled.

Last edited:
I know I've got the playoff games and the 16-0 game -- as well as any that may have been miraculously shown in this stupid tv market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back