PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Slater has broken hand

Okay. So when do they put him on the PUP list? He's just a special teamer that should've been cut anyways.

You might want to delete this post before you get rained on with ridicule.

I'm assuming he's kidding (or drunk). He's usually a pretty solid poster from what I've seen.

notSureIfsrs.jpeg
Just joking.

Rob0729 said:
Oprah-calm-down.gif

Funnier to see people think I'm serious.

Just joking.

Oprah-calm-down.gif

Funnier to see people think I'm serious.

LOL! Ok, unfortunately with some of the posts on this board when it comes to injuries, you never know who is joking or not.

Luckily, his role on kick-offs aren't as important anymore with so many touchbacks, but he will be sorely missed on punts. The guy is always the first guy to the ball.

What good does it do if he hardly ever tackles the ball-carrier?

Just heard this on the radio. Out 4-6 weeks. Injury bug go away!! Feel better soon Matthew!

borg did I tell you....you are my favorite poster? Great minds think alike.:D

I'll be performing at Salvatore's Chop House all week...try the veal!

What good does it do if he hardly ever tackles the ball-carrier?

I wish the moderators would start dealing with forum trolls.

Not that you'll read it, but this article shows Slater has finished 2nd in tackles for gunners over the past 3 years. And in addition to finishing 5th in tackles last season, every single tackle held the kick returner to less than average yards.

I respect different opinions. I don't respect blatant lying and constant nonsense with no actual attempt to use anything resembling a fact. That's simply trolling, plain and simple.

If you don't watch the games and constantly mutter stupid bull****, you're a troll.

We have a lot of great posters here who ask great questions, or do lots of homework and post really insightful stuff.

Then we have you.

This is how I feel every single time I have to read one of your posts:

fs96.gif

I'll be performing at Salvatore's Chop House all week...try the veal!

You'd be the main course at Sal's if I was the owner...try the squeal....

lEceq.gif

Just FYI, there's an Ignore User function as well as Ignore Thread. I use the latter.

I'm still in favor of leaving him on the roster and letting him heal rather than IRing him, if that's the timeframe. In general, I think that having a guy of Slater's caliber for the second half of the season and into the postseason provides more benefit than 4-6 weeks of a guy who's most likely just going to be a gameday inactive during that time.

I think they should cut Bequette but not tell him. He could still show up every day and watch the game and they get an extra roster spot.

It's not like anyone else is going to pick him up.

I think they should cut Bequette but not tell him. He could still show up every day and watch the game and they get an extra roster spot.

It's not like anyone else is going to pick him up.

That'll only work for so long, though. Eventually, he'll get fed up with it and set the building on fire.

I wish the moderators would start dealing with forum trolls.

Not that you'll read it, but this article shows Slater has finished 2nd in tackles for gunners over the past 3 years. And in addition to finishing 5th in tackles last season, every single tackle held the kick returner to less than average yards.

I respect different opinions. I don't respect blatant lying and constant nonsense with no actual attempt to use anything resembling a fact. That's simply trolling, plain and simple.

If you don't watch the games and constantly mutter stupid bull****, you're a troll.

We have a lot of great posters here who ask great questions, or do lots of homework and post really insightful stuff.

Then we have you.

This is how I feel every single time I have to read one of your posts:

fs96.gif

Then feel free to use the Ignore User function, as I am now doing with you.

Just FYI, there's an Ignore User function as well as Ignore Thread. I use the latter.

Yeah, but it still doesn't do anything about the obvious troll problem. I am totally serious about the mods needing to deal with it.

This isn't directed at you, just a mini-rant in general about the place lately.

If posters are constantly and blatantly lying all the time, I don't understand what they are still doing here. There are some really great posts and analysis in the forum, and some really thought-provoking questions. But you have to wade through so much bull**** and nonsense and trolling and lies to find it.

It shouldn't be too much to ask that an opinion include some tiny grain of fact or truth to support it.

Okay. So when do they put him on the PUP list? He's just a special teamer that should've been cut anyways.

Pick up Randy Moss to replace him :rocker:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back