PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Sky’s the limit for Fletcher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good read! :) I remember the kid at Montana State... typical hard-nose give-it-all Montana boy. I'm glad to see he's making it in the NFL, with my fave team no less haha

Good read! :) I remember the kid at Montana State... typical hard-nose give-it-all Montana boy. I'm glad to see he's making it in the NFL, with my fave team no less haha

All of this, sort of

I didn't go to many games.

I'm loving all the attention a guy from my city is getting though. Pretty big deal for Montana

Just read article, the restaurant his parents own is a locally famous burger joint. I eat there all the time, wonder if he ever cooked my food.

Last edited:
He showed some flashes and potential. Glad to hear that he was a DE in college because that means he has a lot of room to grow.

He's just another on a list of young kids asked to produce and has answered the call. I really like the guy. What I especially like is it seems like he loves the big situations. He took Rice completely out of the game in regulation and overtime at Baltimore, and he forced Green Bay to use their final timeout after sacking Flynn down the stretch. He seems to have that knack for the big play when we really need it . . . reminds me of an old ILB that wore no. 54;).

Last edited:
Really enjoy UDFA's contributing to this team... plays to the chip on the shoulder mentality.. and inspires a great work ethic.

Might as well post a video of his most important play to date. :D

NFL Videos: Patriots defense, sack, 8-yd loss

You can see why he was one of the top players last year in tackles for loss.

In my opinion, his most important play was stopping Rice on 3rd down in OT vs Baltimore. Big play.

I said the guy would make it in Camp ahead of McKenzie because he has the speed and athleticism.

Big future ahead.

If BB is mentioning your name in the same sentence as Harry Carson and Tedy Bruschi, that's pretty good.

Dane hasn't played as much as some of the other guys, but he always seems to make a big play when he is in there. I'm not saying he's the next Bruschi, but Tedy was always around the ball too. I think several of our draft gurus had mentioned him as a possible fit here before the draft (sorry, can't remember specific posters but kudos!).

I think the best part about him is that he's shown he can drop into coverage yet he can still rush the passer. Even as an ILB. I think i'm right in saying he was a DE in College.

Maybe it'll be the end to the Arrington experiment.

Down the road next year i think him and spikes are going to be fighting for the same spot.

Guyton is all speed and coverage ILB and Mayo is mayo , so that means him and spikes will be sharing the load but i think he has played as a rush end and reconizes the line play better and with Mayo in he will not be asked too much but cover RB and incase of the RB staying in to block rush the passer.

Weird from what i notice and being on Spl teams he is faster than spikes.

Last edited:
If BB is mentioning your name in the same sentence as Harry Carson and Tedy Bruschi, that's pretty good.

Dane hasn't played as much as some of the other guys, but he always seems to make a big play when he is in there. I'm not saying he's the next Bruschi, but Tedy was always around the ball too. I think several of our draft gurus had mentioned him as a possible fit here before the draft (sorry, can't remember specific posters but kudos!).

Crimsontide and dry heat 44 had him on their radar…
http://www.patsfans.com/new-england...3/335030-round-two-three-hopefuls-beyond.html

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/13/331546-all-undrafted-team.html

Prophetic thread? :D

Way to go, Fletcher. That was a very Bruschi-like pick.

Prophetic thread? :D

Way to go, Fletcher. That was a very Bruschi-like pick.

Annoyingly, there were so many TOs in this game that NFL.com seems to have given up cutting clips of them. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down