PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Skip: 'Brady is severely underappreciated'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smith is a complete moron and he is a disgusting person whom I despise with every fiber of my body. He embodies everything that is wrong with the media today.

I bet BB plays this for his team. I have no doubt. THIS is what they say about your 4 time SB QB. Keep it coming.

Skip has never wavered in his very public proclamation that Brady is the best in the game for the past like four or five seasons now. He supports the Pats mostly. He loves Brady.

I have no problem with anything he said.

On the flip side we have these QBs (passer rating rank).

#30 - P. Manning
#31 - Tannehill
#32 - Kaepernick
#33 - Stafford
#34 - Luck

Smith is a complete moron and he is a disgusting person whom I despise with every fiber of my body. He embodies everything that is wrong with the media today.

I bet BB plays this for his team. I have no doubt. THIS is what they say about your 4 time SB QB. Keep it coming.

BB probably doesn't even know who stephen a is.

From listening to that it appears that Smith is not aware that Brady was playing against the Cowboys' defense, not their offense. What does Romo and Bryant being out have to do with how Tom played?

I love how SAS tried to diminish what Skip said by bringing up No Dez, No Romo, etc. What does that have to do with Tom Brady destroying the Cowboys in the second half? Do Romo and Bryant play defense?

You would think that even an imbecile would give Brady credit for going up against a team that needs their D to carry the team and shredding them. Nope, its just more BS hatorade.

I love how SAS tried to diminish what Skip said by bringing up No Dez, No Romo, etc. What does that have to do with Tom Brady destroying the Cowboys in the second half? Do Romo and Bryant play defense?

You would think that even an imbecile would give Brady credit for going up against a team that needs their D to carry the team and shredding them. Nope, its just more BS hatorade.

Yup. He couldn't use Rodgers after he coughed up two picks either. He's a scumbag.

Is it something like MyFace?

It's SAS-Face.

gayh829fprnbk5pbxeor.jpg

...or maybe ASS-Face. LOL

SAS just tried to dismiss Brady's brilliance with "QBs get paid to [be great]." OK, so what's do we do with the other 28-30 starting QBs in the NFL who also get paid to be great? Or anyone out there that "get's paid to be great" but isn't. I'd like to know so that we can apply the same process to SAS, who gets paid to be a great sports talker but fails miserably at it.

SAS just tried to dismiss Brady's brilliance with "QBs get paid to [be great]." OK, so what's do we do with the other 28-30 starting QBs in the NFL who also get paid to be great? Or anyone out there that "get's paid to be great" but isn't. I'd like to know so that we can apply the same process to SAS, who gets paid to be a great sports talker but fails miserably at it.

And how is Tom paid compared to other not-so-great QB's?

Here's the thing: we can get on SAS for his 'takes', but we can't in the same breath praise Skip, just doesn't work. Skip is every bit the contrarian, blowhard asshat that SAS is, when they flipped their coin a few years ago Skip got the 'pro-Brady/Patriots' angle, that's all there is to it.

Brady is the best, and in many corners he absolutely is underappreciated, but I don't need to listen to dumbass Skip Bayless to know that--or hear SAS's 'hot take' counter, which I'm sure was nonsense. Neither guy is paid to say what they believe, they're paid to drum up controversy and get ratings. So I couldn't possibly care less about what either of them have to say.

/rant

Is it just me, or has SAS put on some weight? Either that or we are actually witnessing an ego inflate a man's head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back