PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Skip Bayless

Status
Not open for further replies.
How to be a Sports "Analyst", Bayless Style:

1. Mousse hair in attempt to appear younger. Seem blissfully unaware of how ridiculous you look.

2. Make rudimentary points that seem like concessions. (ex. "Hey, the Patriots are a good team. I'm not saying they aren't.")

3. Speak against common sense in order to make waves. Provide emphasis through volume. (ex. "Jay Cutler is more clutch that Tom Brady!")

4. Note reaction, then go one step further. (ex. "Tom Brady is the most overrated clutch player in history!")

congratulations! Now you're working for ESPN, the MTV of sports networks! :rolleyes:

Why are you folks surprised by this?

Yeah, like when he 2 minute drill play-called a half-@ssed QB sneak on 3rd and 4 on the Packers' 7 yard line? That was brilliant. Truly. Of course you'll get 4 yards when you're exhausted at the end of a game and aren't known as a running QB. That was brilliant.

Did anyone else see that and say, "game"? I mean jesus, at least try to call a legit play, or run harder.

Skip Bayless is an idiot, no sense caring.

Somebody was skipped in the smarts department.

jay_cutler2.jpg
He means New Mr. Olympia Jay Cutler.

I mean ever since he has beaten Ronnie Coleman for Mr. Olympia he has just won everything.

It's Skip Bayless. What do you expect? He is hired by ESPN to say stupid stuff, to provoke arguement, to create high ratings.

Stopped listening to him along time ago. As soon as he opens his mouth I change the channel. I don't throw around moron much,but Clueless the moron is truly a pathetic excuse for a sports reporter.

Last edited:
the great part is the look on the other 2 sports casters on the show. They both were waiting for the punch line and when it didnt come they pretty much told him he was nuts and moved on

It's Skip Bayless. What do you expect? He is hired by ESPN to say stupid stuff, to provoke arguement, to create high ratings.

Exactly. The worst type of sports media.

Wait, isn't he on cold pizza?

Subby, did you watch cold pizza (I don't care if they renamed it. It's the same horrible show)? You deserve what you get in that case.

It's not Cutler's fault his receivers suck. Rod Smith and Jevon Walker are out. Cutler is the next great QB in the NFL. Or hadn't you heard. Watch that offense play but just skip the part where they have to settle for a field goal instead of a TD. That's not Cutler's fault. Shanahan still has the training wheels on him. But watch out when they get taken off. You can't say enough about the guy...

It's not Cutler's fault his receivers suck. Rod Smith and Jevon Walker are out. Cutler is the next great QB in the NFL. Or hadn't you heard. Watch that offense play but just skip the part where they have to settle for a field goal instead of a TD. That's not Cutler's fault. Shanahan still has the training wheels on him. But watch out when they get taken off. You can't say enough about the guy...
I can, at the moment he's NO Tom Brady. I don't care about his recivers when Brady was cutlers age he didn't have any rescivers either and still won a SB. Brady's spent most of his carreer with 2-3 string recievers until this year.

Last edited:
The thing I like about Bayless is when he's wrong he tends to speak LOUDER because we all know that's the best way to win an argument. Kind of like what happens on the Big Show when there is an argument, just shout down the other person, then you win!

I knew Bayless was an idiot and not worth listening to, but these comments are legendary!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back